6✓

"Hello, yes, I'm headed your way. After saying "yeah, I'll call you later," the man hung up the phone and turned to face Jungkook, who was staring at him with perplexed eyes.

He then said, "Oh yes," remembering that he was about to say his name. "I'm Kim Seokjin; what about you, kid?'", 

 "I'm Jungkook, Mr. Seokjin," Jungkook replied politely.

"Avoid being too formal. I am 32 by the way, and what's your age?" Seokjin joked. When Seokjin spoke, Jungkook nodded and made a 'oh' look. Jungkook responded, "I'm 23."

Seokjin was taken aback by the Jungkook's age, yet he had already guessed that he was in his early twenties.

"That's fine! You can call me Hyung, Jungkook, don't be too shy," Seokjin grinned as he noticed Jungkook's cheeks getting scarlet. "Ok, hyung," he said sheepishly. He can feel good vibes from Jin, he seems a nice man.

They spoke a lot the entire way home. Jin already enjoyed the company of the younger, who was a very cute but fascinating person.

They finally reached to Jungkook's house, Jungkook got out of the car, Jin doing the same.

"You live here?" Jin inquired, taking a good look around the space. The place was quite enticing, calm and beautiful. "Yes, Hyung" Jungkook replied, "Do you want to come in here? Hyung" Jungkook asked him, Jin turned his gaze to him and answered him, " Thanks Kookie but I gotta go, my silly husband is waiting" Jin said, chuckling a little.

Jungkook thought to himself as he stared at Jin, who had small smile placed on his plum lips, 'It must be nice, for having someone waiting for. Someone, whom you think about and smile.' But whom is he kidding to?

What more does he need? He doesn't believe men, they just exploit you, they would never love. Jungkook snickered bitterly in his head. Love? Him? No one would love a messed up person like him. His gaze was casted downwards, Jin noticed that and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook flinched at the sudden movement and backed away, which caused Jin to retract his hand. "I am sorry didn't mean to scare you off but you were lost" he explained, rubbing his nape and made an apologetic face.

Jungkook realized that there was another person too, "It's o-okay hyung, I was just thinking" he apologized, smiling awkwardly. why do I embarrass myself all the time???!! he groaned internally.

"It's okay! Now I will leave. Bye Kookie" Jin waved his hand and went inside his car, and drove off. Jungkook stood there, until the car was out of his sight, knowing Jin was gone. He entered his home.

He turned on the lights and took his shoes off and put them on shoe rack. He looked around his home, guess he is all alone again, in these grey, colorless life.

Sadness took over his features, when he recalled those memories which he decided never to visit again but today the loneliness hit him to core. He doesn't have anyone to go when he is troubled, when he needs someone to rely on, someone who can hold him; when he is tired and can't do it anymore. This house ain't a home anymore, it's all silent with no one around.

He sat on his bed, with his legs folded up to his chest, he won't be able to sleep today. With so much up his mind. He doesn't know where did he make it wrong? why isn't he lovable? Why is he alone? all these questions were whirling in his mind, that just made him upset all over.

He felt his chest heave up with pain, he felt like someone is straggling him. It's been few weeks since his last self-harm. He doesn't understand why Taehyung is like this, he doesn't know, whatever was between his so called dad and Taehyung.

All he wanted was a peaceful life but he is being dragged into the mess which wasn't his.

He truly despised this, his dad, Taehyung, everyone who has done wrong just because they were troubled, do they forget he is a human too? Human? he was being treated like a ragged doll all along, every fucking time.

He wanted to numb the pain in his heart but he wasn't able to, he leaned to the drawer which was on sideway of his bed and took the shiny metal out, his hands trembled, but he still laid hold of the blade, he rolled up his sleeve up to his elbow.

Warning: [self harm, hallucinations, panic attack and many more]

His hand shook terribly, but he heard a voice- which caused him to jerk his head around the room, but there was no one. He heard it again, this time awfully similar voice, which makes him want to throw up.

'Kill yourself you stupid whore! No one cares even if you die' 'No' 'C'mon Jungkookie aren't you a good boy' "P-pl-ease.. st-stop" despite him shouting in void those voices just grew more, causing his breathe uneven. "s-stop!" he screamed, and blocked his ears with his hands, clutching closer to his body.

'Kill yourself'

'No one cares haha'

'Worthless'

'disgrace to family'

'Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill yourself'

'Coward can't even kill himself' those voices kept buzzing, they were laughing at him, mocking him, degrading him, telling him to kill himself and he can't even do anything to stop them. Jungkook kept his eyes closed, hoping someone would save him, guess what he is really a coward, he can't even kill himself.

If he dies, everything would be okay, no one would have to deal with his pathetic ass. It would be less painful, he thinks he would be better dead, than living like this; where no one his. He has no one he could call 'his'.

He was abandoned, he was thrown in cruel reality, with no one beside him. He knew grieving over it wouldn't take his pain away. He examined the metal between his finger tips, he brought closer to his other arm, which was already littered with my old, new scars, some yet to be healed.

He sliced the metal through his skin, making one after one upon them, the blood gliding from the cut. His skin burned, for all that the torment in his heart, it was getting numb. He kept going and going, the blood pooling on the floor.

He felt tired, dizzy overall. He lost quiet amount of blood but not enough to die yet. He tried to get up, but his legs were wobbly, resulting him to fall on his butt on the floor. Jungkook was losing his consciousness, the things were spinning, he grunted, he tried to crawl but he lost his consciousness. He let the darkness consume him, there's no point trying here, he knew well.

-

Taehyung was sprawled on his bed, thinking what he has done, it was very out character of him. He is very well aware that Jungkook is not proven guilty, but he was triggered. He still let his weakness surface, he hated this feeling a lot, hated being weak, hated his past, hated the Jeons.

He feels guilty for leaving Jungkook like this in the middle of nowhere and at almost midnight, he grew a little, little concerned, his eyebrows frowning. Don't get him wrong, he just feels bad because what he did was very wrong, very wrong and inhumane.

I will just apologize tomorrow. It wasn't much of a big deal, he repeated that in mind. Just to not feel very bad about it. Anyways he is the one who started, fucking liars. and like this, the feeling of guilt subsided and the hatred took over. He let his hatred win once again. His sane is long gone, he doesn't care anymore. Let him die, it is all I care.

_Tbc_

I hope it's not becoming too much boring but seeing it's just six chapters I think i need to escalate some things in here. I will try my best to make it as good as possible.

Taehyung's character will be really confusing. Might come off as toxic so prepare yourselves.

— Nish 🦋