12✓

Deja Vu.

It felt like Deja Vu. He was back at the company in his not-so-small cabin or office. He sighed and slumped onto the chair.

Oh, to die. He thought, his eyes closed. He thought he wouldn't be coming here again, but here he is.

It feels odd, and he doesn't know why. But he thinks that he doesn't belong here. But most of the time, among his friends, his family or between many people, he was conscious that he never truly belonged there, with them, between them. Almost, barely, but never fully.

He was abandoned his whole life and abandoned, huh? But why? Why was he abandoned? he always wanted to scream and ask them. Yet he never did, he just swallowed it all and let it devour him till his last bits. Until he was all bleeding and wound up until he was not able to recognize who he was.

In the end, he just believed that he deserved it and was unlovable. He lost himself, his family, friends and most importantly himself.

He starts checking any emails or something on the laptop, to distract himself from his astray thoughts, they hurt him the most. He wants to get rid of them, he even tried therapy nevertheless it didn't work out for him. He stopped everything and just accepted his fate, that he was someone useless wandering around in the world. 

He decides to inform the CEO about his schedule, walks to his office, and knocks on the polished wooden door. He heard a low deep voice say, "Come in." He enters inside and bows down, "Mr Kim you have an invitation to the royal party from Jung's, Mr Hoseok has specially sent you an email to be present there. It is this weekend." he informs the CEO who was looking at him nodding his head at the information. 

"Alright, is any dress code mentioned?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yes, Mr Kim, it is to wear any suits that are fitted to the royalty and it's a masquerade " he informed. 

"Okay, then we are going shopping tomorrow. Be ready at 11 am" Taehyung announced while typing down on his laptop. 

"Yes, Mr Kim" he bowed down and was about to leave, Mr Kim called him, "Wait, Jeon" 

"Huh? Yes." he looks a bit puzzled. 

"You are going to be my plus one there" he calmly says, returning to his work with a straight face. Jungkook's face heated a little, not because he was shy or anything rather it would be embarrassing to be with the CEO, especially at the royal party. 

Jung Hoseok, the royal bloodline of the Jung's family. They are influential in the whole South Korea and they are the richest family. The inheritance has been passed down through generations for the eldest son in the family.

Though Jung Mejiwoo was the eldest daughter, she didn't show any interest in the inheritance. She chose to be an influential fashion industry CEO and is married to Mr. Choi Heesun. So, Jung Hoseok, the second son of the family inherited the royal family name.

He is a kind man, who has done a lot of charities and helped poor people. He took the inheritance of the royal family and continued with their legacy. Although rumours are that he has been caught with a man on a date numerous times, due to unclear photos they couldn't prove it.

Jungkook reached his house entered it and just plopped down on the sofa. He let out a tired sigh, it was exhausting being Mr. Kim Asshole's secretary.

Recently, things have been good between both of them. Taehyung isn't giving a lot of workload like before but less this time. Even so, the work was just too much for him. He closed his eyes and tried to relax his muscles, tomorrow is going to be a long exhausting day, and he can feel it.