E I G H T - Distract

Octavia Sethrik:

I let out a little giggle, "wow, the one and only Caleb Lee Grey need my help?" I said sarcastically as I pointed at myself when I quoted myself...

"Don't flatter yourself." He said walking closer to me.

"What do you need my help with then, my master." I said sarcastic and rolled my eyes. "With killing my brother." He simply said.

"What have he even done to you?" I asked as he was some inches away from me.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said mysterious. Before I could say anything else, Terry came out of the living room out of breath. It looks like he have been running.

"I- I- ca-" he tried, he bent down taking his finger up to mooting for us to wait. "Sorry I just need a moment." He said out of breath. I took a deep breath and straighten his back. "I can't fi-" he stopped when he saw me. "Oh never mind." He chuckled.

"What happened to you?" Caleb asked as he pointed at his chin. Terry looked over at me. I smiled innocent and started to back up. Caleb followed me with his glance. I started to run over to the stairs giggling.

"Come to my office in 10 minutes!" Caleb shouted after me, not caring to follow me. I giggling ran up the stairs when I got on the top I turned the swing but I got stopped my someone blocking my way.

"Watch it!" A female voice said. I looked up and saw the blond girl from the meeting yesterday. "Oh it's you." She said in disgust.

"I can't say I'm happy to see you either." I said honestly. She rolled her eyes at me and crossing her eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes until you see a brain back there." I said smiling sarcastically at her. She gasped at took her hand on her chest.

"Don't talk to me like that!" She said offended back.

"Or what?" I said tiling my head to the side.

"Or- or-" she said trying to find the right words.

"Aww did the little bitch loose her tongue." I said and faked gasped.

"Sorry I'm more into cats." She said proud over her 'roast'.

"Sorry to say it hun, but than roast gave just as much meaning as your life. And where did you get that roast from? 10 year old kids from tik tok?" I asked. She gasped at my comment and she couldn't say anything. "That is what I thought." I said and clapped her shoulder and walked past her, bumping my shoulder against her. Witch made her fall on the wall and to the ground. "Aww did you loose your balance?" I asked not looking back at her. She didn't answer, I chuckled and smiled at my victory.

I walked into my room again and closed the door. I didn't notice how hot it was until now. I took of the hoodie and stood out side the closet looking in after something less hot to wear.

I ended up with and black crop top, I still used the sweatpants. I still had the pocket knife in my pocket and the necklace on. I really haven't been using the knife before now. I just have been having it in my pocket or purse.

To get the time to fly I looked around the room in every shelf and things like that.

I ended up with finding an writing book and a pen. Nothing else. And those mother fuckers took my phone!

I didn't have a clock in the room or my phone! So I don't know how long time it have went. So I just walked out the door, and hoping I went at the right time.

I walked out in the empty hallway, and down the stairs. I walked over to the office and knocked.

"Come in." Caleb's dark voice said from the other side of the door. I walked into the office to see Caleb sitting in the leader chair.

"You are 5 minutes late." He said and intertwined his fingers and leaning his elbows on the desk.

"I don't have a clock!" I said and took my hands up in defense.

"Close the door." He said. I turned around to close the door, I could feel him checking me up and down. I ignored it and sat down on the chair on the other side.

Caleb Lee Grey:

"Close the door." I said. She turned around to close the door. I found myself checking her beautiful body out. I quickly took myself together and watched her sit down on the other side of the table. She took her feet's and rested them on the table, and leaned back in the chair.

I smiled sarcastic at her and punched her feet's of the desk. She sighted and sat down in a normal way.

"I need you to talk to Thomas while we set up everything." I said looking for her reaction. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"No way." She said and crossed her arms.

"I don't think you have any choice." I said serious at her.

"Oh I don't?" She asked sassy raising her eyebrows.

"No you don't." I said serious back. She looked at me with dead beautiful brown eyes. She sighted, "what do I have to do?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"First of all fix that attitude." She gave me an dead stare. "You just need to distract him. You will have a ear pice so we will talk to you all the time." I finished ignoring her glance.

"And what do I get for that?" She asked smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"My phone." She said smiling at me.

"No way."

She sighted, "worth a try." She mumbled.

"We will discuss what you will get when we are done. And it's tomorrow so be ready." I said and leaned back in the chair.

She nodded and stood up. "We done here?" She asked. I nodded and she walked out. This girl is really going to be the death of me...