E L E V E N - Mafia

Caleb Lee Grey:

I walked straight into my office and closed the door. I have killed many people before, to many. But never family, he deserved it of corse but anyways.

"He stole from you Caleb..." I repeated to myself quietly. I took myself together and sat the gun and everything down.

I walked quickly up to my room not talk or making eye contact with anyone. I walked straight into my room and closed the door.

I sighted and found some sweatpants and a t-skirt from the closet and walked into the bathroom. I sighted and took of the suit. I walked into the shower and took cold water on.

I leaned against the wall with my hands and let the cold water run down my body, as my thoughts was owned by the girl...

I don't like her. In fact I hate her, but for a reason I hated to see her make out with my brother.

I shacked away all of the messy thoughts and did my business in the shower. Cleaning away all the blood and washing my hair.

I got out of the shower with the towel around my waist. I looked in the mirror, my dark brown hair become black when it's wet. I took on the sweatpants and t-shirt and decided to give my little guest a little visit.

I walked over to her room to hear sobbing. I quickly walked into the room to see her crying in her sleep. I walked over to her and started to shake her gently.

"Octavia.. Octavia.." I whispered. "I'm a slut..." "Don't.. please, I didn't do anything..." she mumbled as she slept. I don't like hearing her say things like that. She started to calm down as soon as she felt my touch. "Octavia.." then she shot up wake in a sitting position. She gasped for air and held me tight as she cried. "It's ok, I got you." I said as I patted her back.

Who hurt you?....

Octavia Sethrik:

————————dream/flash back—————————

"You pice of shit!" He yelled as he hit me as hard as he could.

"Dad plea-"

"Did I tell you to talk?!" He yelled and kicked me down at the ground. I curled up crying in the corner of the room. "What are you?.." he asked bending down beside me.

"I'm- I-" I said as infinite tears ran down from my eyes. "Yes?" He said tiling his head to the side, mounting for me to continue. "I'm a slut..." I said as he started to smile. "That is correct.." he said and took his hand up again to hit me.

"Don't! Please, I didn't do anything!" I yelled my lungs out. "Shut up you pice of shit!" He yelled back and started to hit my unconscious...

——————end of dream/flash back————————

My eyes shot open as I sat up in a sitting position. I grabbed the first thing I found as I was trying to catch my breath again. It smell familiar, Caleb. I buried my face in his chest. I really didn't care that it was him now, I just wanted comfort. And to my surprise he didn't pull away. He just held my tight and don't let me go. It was like he didn't want to let go.

"Shhh it's ok.... go back to sleep..." he whispered in my ear and started to cradle me back and fourth. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier. My heart beat got back to normal.

Caleb Lee Grey:

"Shhh it's ok.... go back to sleep..." I whispered in her ear and started to cradle her back and fourth. Her body started to get looser and she started to close her eyes.

I carefully laid her down on the bed and started to walk away.

"Stay..." she said half asleep. I turned to her. "Please..." she whispered still with closed eyes. "Please..." she repeated. I hesitated but I took of my t-shirt and laid down beside her.

She cuddled up next to me. Her head was buried in my chest for the second time today, I placed my hands around her waist. I closed my eyes and went to sleep after I heard she feel asleep.

***

Octavia Sethrik:

I woke up in a room alone. I looked beside me and Caleb wasn't there. It's probably for the best for everyone. I sat up and walked over to the closet and found some clothes.

 I sat up and walked over to the closet and found some clothes

I should go and talk to Caleb...

He owns me something!

I walked down the hallway and stairs and down to the office.

Bank, I knocked on the door. "What!?" Caleb groaned from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and walked inside the room. "Oh it's you." He said and rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes back at him.

The desk was full of paperwork, I feel kinda sorry for him. He is just... 20? I don't know how old he is but anyways. "You own me something."'I simply said. "What, no I don't?" He simply said not looking it at me.

"That's true you do." Someone said behind me witch made me jump up. "Don't scare me like that Terry!" I yelled at the huge man in the corner of the room. "Sorry mis. Sethrik." He paused, "but it's true mr. Grey. You do own her something." He said and I smiled proud at Caleb.

"Ugh what do you want then?" He asked annoyed and stared to do the huge pile of the paperwork. "I don't want to be your maid anymore." I said and crossed my arms distinct. He looked up and me and chuckled shacking his head. "You want that don't you." He said. "Mhm." I humbled and nodded my head.

"But there is one error with that sweetheart." He paused. Like aforementioned I do not like this guy. "I can't let you go. You will tell everyone about me and blah blah blah. We need to kill you." He said.

"What if I work for the mafia?" I suggested. He looked at me with shocked, confused and worried eyes. Is he worried? "No." He quickly said and continued to do the paperwork.

"Why not?" I whined. "Terry, get Rose to make the dinner. My family is coming home today." He said ignoring me standing in the middle of the room. "Yes sir." Terry easily said and walked out the room with big steps.

"Why can't I? I mean you saw me at the mission with Thomas." I added and started to walk over to him. "No." He said not looking up at me. "Come on what I'd the worst that can happen?" I asked curious. "Eh well you could die." He suggested.

"So?" I asked. I really didn't care if I die at this point. I have nothing, and then I can be with my mom again.

He looked up at me again, but then quickly back again at the paper. "Come on!" I said and stood right beside him. He shake his head, no.

"Please...." I pleased him. "I learn fast. You can train me." I suggested. "Come on!" I repeated over and over again.

After a few minutes of me pleasing Caleb, he finally gave in. "Ok! Ok! Ok!" He said and took his hand over my mouth to shut up. "You training starts tomorrow." He said.

"Yey." I said and walked out of the office happy...

—————————

Thank you for reading! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!🥰❤️