N I N E T E E N - Silas

Octavia Sethrik:

*knock knock knock*

If I don't say anything, maybe they will go away?

*knock knock knock*

Maybe-

*knock knock knock*

If I don't say a word-

*knock knock knock*

Og my fucking Jesus! Ok I'm coming! I dragged my tired body over to the door.

*knock knock knock*

"What!" I yelled as I opened the door to see a boy I have never seen before ready to knock again. "Not a morning person huh?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "what do you want." "Come with me." He simply said and started to walk away. "What about no?" I said with an innocent smile and closed the door.

I walked over to the bed again and fell down.

*knock knock knock*

I groaned into the pillow. "I will not hesitate to open this door." I heard the boy say from the other side of the door. I didn't answer, the next thing I hear is that the door got opened slowly.

"Come with me." He repeated. "Why?" I asked with my face buried in the pillow. "Caleb's order."

I looked up at the boy with an unimpressed look. "So?" I asked. "Caleb was right, you have an attitude." I could hear him mumble, I don't think I was meant to hear that. "Yeah I have an attitude, now answer my question. Why do I have to come?" He looked at me kinda shocked, so I wasn't supposed to hear that, ok.

"It's important." He added. "I'm coming." I groaned "Just let me change first." I said and gave in. "You have to come now." He pointed out.

I looked him dead in the eyes. "He isn't so important and I'm a woman I need time." I said with an unimpressed look on my face. "Ok." The boy gulped and closed the door as he walked out.

"It's funny having the power over a boy." I chuckled. "Let's just find some clothes then." I said and rolled my eyes. I found a pair of military pants and a black shirt t-shirt.

Even if I'm kidnapped here, they give me very beautiful and good clothes

I walked out of the room, closing the door after. I walked down the hallway with big steps, but I minimize my steps when I got close to mom's favorite painting. I studied it as I walked by.

I leaned on the door frame to Caleb's office and looked at him. He said behind his desk and went threw some paperwork. "Ok what do you want?" I asked, to show my presence. "Come in and close the door." He said not looking up at me.

"I'm happy standing here." I said and stood in my place. "Close the door." He said and looked a little bit up at me. I rolled my eyes and closed the door, "happy?" I scuffed annoyed and sat down on the chair in front of the desk.

"You have to check up at the doctor." He said and looked fully up at me. "What?" I asked surprised. "Everyone that works for me have to do it, Octavia. Silas will show you the way."

"Silas?" Before Caleb could answer the door opened. "I heard my name." I turned around to look at the door, I saw the boy from earlier standing in the door frame. I rolled my eyes and looked at Caleb again. "Seriously?" I asked irked. "Yes, seriously." Caleb answered.

"Portala dal dottor Moretti." Caleb said looking at Silas, Silas nodded. "English please." I stated to show that I'm still here. "Just go with him." Caleb said motion to Silas, "and come to me afterwards." He added looking down at the palate again. "We will see about that." I muttered under my breath. "What?" Caleb asked. "Nothing." I quickly said with an sarcastic innocent smile plastered on my face.

I stood up from the chair and walked over to Silas. "Let's just get this over with." I said and followed him...

————————

Sorry this is short! And shit!