S E V E N T E E N - talk

Octavia Sethrik:

I took the towel around my body and dry myself. I feel so clean now!

I took on the clothes I found before I got in the shower and walked in front of the mirror brushing my hair.

I started to hum on Dandelions by Ruth. B. (The song on the top, play it besti.)

I don't know what it is but I calm down every time I hear this song. Maybe it's because me and my mom always use to sing it while my dad played the piano. When me, my mom and dad was a happy family. I miss those times.

I started to swing to the side and back again as the song played in my head, and the brush dragged threw my hair.

When I think about it. Very much have happened the last days. Like I got kidnapped and now I'm a part of the Italian mafia. Just because I knew something about a club, and I helped them to get my ex killed. Witch shows out to be the leader's brother! And now I'm best friends with the leader's sisters?! And I find my grandmother, witch I thought was dead?!And don't even get me started on what I feel toward Caleb!

I got pulled out of my thoughts when the door got pulled open and two people rushed in. One boy and one girl, they were making out.

"K-Kim..." the girl moaned. I looked at them with big eyes. "Shh baby." The guy I'm guessing is Kim, hushed her. Then they started to eat watch other again.

I started to go out, so silent as I could. Just when I was about to go out the door I heard a male voice say; "hey!" I quickly started to run out of the room. "Come back here!" I heard Kim yell after me.

I looked behind laughing to see them looking back at me. I looked forward again and just laughed harder and ran faster.

I got stopped by a bare chest, I stumbled some steps back but managed to stand.

"We need to stop meeting like this caro." I heard a deep husky voice say in front of me, I recognize that voice everywhere.
(Dear)

"Do you never wear a t-shirt?" I asked Caleb. "It's my home, I can do whatever I want." He said back. "Right." I rolled my eyes and started to walk past him.

The next thing I know I'm pinned to the wall by my neck, yet again. He was choking me but not hard so I could breath.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He whispered with his hot breath in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. "No." I answered trying to sound so innocent that I can.

"And now you are lying." He smirked still with his hand on my neck. And his cold metal rings sends yet again a shiver down my spine. He smirked again when he saw what he was doing to me. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I said innocent again and tried to get out of his grip, with no luck.

"Let go of me." I said taking my hands up to his trying to pull him of me, and yet again with no luck. Seriously it's like his hand is glued to the wall of what the hell.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked. And with his other hand he roughly took my chin forcing me to look at him. "Look at me when I talk to you." He demanded. I didn't say anything just looked him dead in the eyes and tried to get out of his grip, and to my surprise NO LUCK!

He chuckled and let go of me, I fell to the ground on my knees. "Training tomorrow, same time, don't be late." And with that he walked away.

"Idiot." I said under my breath. I held my neck where he hold me and stood up.

I walked into my room again and jumped on my bed, taking up the book and started to write about everything that have happened today...

——————————

Sorry it's short!

Tomorrow I'm going on like a camp or yeah. And I'm home next week on Friday, and I don't know if I will have time to write anything. But I will see <3

And what do you think of my new name? "Freak_simp"

And thanks for all the love on the book!! Love each one of you little freaks!

Tik tok: @freak_simp