12 | His Plan

Sometimes it's fine to just stay silent
And fucking smile.

WHILE JIMIN WAS BUSY taking a deeper look of his guns, Yoongi decided to take a quick rest since he was feeling exhausted after a hectic day. He noticed that Jimin was being so serious of paying a revenge on Lee Ruan, the man he hates the most since he was a teen. Only he knows what had happened to Jimin and what he had to go through.

As he was observing his actions, a question crossed his mind, making him to have the urge to ask. "How's the girl?" He crossed his legs while spreading his arms wide and rested them on the couch.

Jimin on the other hand who was so focused, responded shortly. "What girl?"

He finally turned around after a few seconds and made an eye contact with Yoongi. He was low-key clueless. Yoongi chuckled softly. "I'm not sure whether you're acting dumb or is really clueless. But, I'm talking about the girl. The ones you keep at your house." Jimin was surprised to know that Yoongi knew about Heiji.

He was concerned of where did and how did he find it out.

"Before you start overthinking, let me tell you. I went to your apartment that day. I was standing just a few feet from your apartment door until I saw a girl walking out from your place. I waited there for a few minutes and surprisingly, she came back. So I assumed that she's staying at your house?" Yoongi titled his head to his right.

"Oh," Jimin finally understand about what was going on and relieved a sigh. "That girl. She just stayed at my house for a few days. She was in danger. I helped her that is all." He explained. He never really explain anything to anyone before because he believes that he owes no explanation to anyone. But just now, he suddenly got the urge to explain the relation between him and Heiji. Yoongi noticed it right away and found it strange.

He scoffed with a sly smirk on his face. "Did you just explain yourself?" He asked while his eyes were plastered on Jimin who was already be looking so annoyed.

"What?" Jimin scoffed.

Knowing that Jimin would be pissed off if he continued to tease him, Yoongi decided to just shut his mouth and let out a small chuckle before mumbling, "I won't be surprised if you change after this. Everyone changes after finding their love."

4:04 p.m.

I wish I could say it started with a good news; such as a bouquet of daisies, or a mesmerising sunset, or even a great day for Heiji. But instead of those beautiful things, Heiji had to help the two doctors handling a patient named Han Suwoo who was bleeding so badly on the middle of his stomach.

The three of them were staring at the big wound of his in a tensed environment since the two doctors were only in their practicals. I could say that Heiji was the only one with genuine experiences in medication at the moment. The two doctor exchanged looks with each other before looking at Heiji who had her eyebrows furrowed while gulping down her saliva.

She had went through this situation once. With Jimin. When he got stabbed on his stomach, just like this guy and Heiji was the one who helped him. The other doctors were busy treating other patients since the hospital were full and well packed with patients who was affected by the sudden attack by the mafia gang. Lee Ruan's gang. He made a chaos in the middle of Seoul city to find the person who killed his only beloved son. Many people were attacked and affected due to the shocking attack.

Heiji looked at the two young doctors and asked them, "Do you know how to handle this?" Even she had already know that they know nothing. Guiltily, they shook their heads slowly.