Chapter 12: Kenma's mum again

"Mines is clearly-- Mum! Can you judge houses for me? Me and Y/N are having a competition to see whose is better."

"Oh, Y/N? When are you not playing Minecraft with her? Well, let's see her let me see her!"

Kenma and Y/N had toured each others houses, and were unable to decide who had made a better house, and Kenma's mum had walked into his room to tell him something, but now she had Kenma's phone and was making conversation with Y/N.

"You're Y/N? Kozume talks about you alot. So you play alot of games too?" She asked, smiling warmly at her.

"Yeah, I do. I blame my dad for that to be honest he always let me join in on playing with him when I was little." Y/N said, smiling warmly back.

"Ah, I see I see. Your accent is really nice, where are you from?" Kenma's mum asked, though she knew that Y/N was from Scotland, she decided to ask anyway.

"Oh, I'm Scottish. I've lived in Fife my whole life so, yeah." Y/N explained, and then somehow ended up in a long conversation about how different Japan was from Scotland. Kenma listened, trying to grab the phone from his mum every other minute but she wouldn't budge.

"Mum! I wanted you to judge our houses!" Kenma eventually said, succeeding in grabbing his phone back.

"Jeez okay fine, I was just getting to know her." She took the remote from her son and went through both the houses. This wasn't the first time she was made to judge because Kenma used to do this often with Kuroo.

"Hmmm... I think Y/N's wins, just for sheer uniqueness.."
(A/N)
This is Y/N's creation

" (A/N) This is Y/N's creation

And this is Kenmas.

--

--

"Mum are you kidding me?? Y/N's is so basic though!" Kenma said, snatching the controller back.

"It has a diving board! Nothing beats a diving board! And a pool!"

"Favouritism." Kenma folded his arms and shut his playstation off.