𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯

"So y/n what'd you think about your first day," willow says walking beside me, "I liked it the school is nice," I say giving her a reassuring smile.

"I have to tutor kuroo at 6 so did you want to come with me?" she asks unlocking her car doors. "Kenma's gonna be there," she says smirking at me.

I laugh at her attempt of persuasion and then respond.

"Yes, willow I'll come," I say placing my backpack in the backseat, "How'd you and kuroo get together," I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"Well," she says laughing, "I started tutoring him and we had always kinda has a little crush on each other".

"And then he kinda ʰᵉᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈᵐᵉᵃⁿᵈᵐᵃᵈᵉᵐᵉʰⁱˢ," she said whispering the last part, but due to my black mother's senses, I heard it.

"WHATDIDSHESAY," I say slowly looking over at her, "I would love and I mean LOVE to know why... YOU GOT RAILED AND DIDNT TELL ME" I say yelling at her.

"IM SORRY," she says laying her head on my shoulder at the red light, "at least tell me now," I say while she pulls off.

"So basically we were doing this math problem, and I had accidentally spilled some water on his lap," she says starting the story off, "Oh so yall had hentai-type sex," I say joking around.

"And then I saw his bulge AND GIRL THAT MAN IS PACKING," she says laughing.

"then basically you already know what happens next," she says winking at me, "Girl when I tell you I couldn't walk properly," she says pulling into her driveway.

"Well at least you got dicked down good," I say hopping out of the car, "We both know I'm not going for a short dick man," she says quoting my favorite song making us both laugh.

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱...

"Ok, Me and kuroo will be upstairs y/n if you need me to call me," she says standing beside kuroo, "Okay bae," I say looking down at my phone.

"Let's go," she says to kuroo, they both head upstairs and I lay down on the floor.

At willow's house, I had changed into some dark blue jean shorts and some black thigh highs. I had brought my Nintendo switch along with me.

I hear footsteps so I look up to see kenma walking back out from the bathroom, and good god. He looked so fucking good, he was wearing a white wife beater that complimented his muscles well.

I could lightly see the outline of his abs along with his grey sweat pants, and he had on a gold necklace with a small dragon on it.

"Damn," I say in a low curse looking at the boy walk over to the fridge, "y/n" I hear him say my name.

My name sounded so amazing coming out of his mouth, his voice was deep but soft in a way. It was very comforting in a way.

"yes," I say looking over at him from the floor, "do you want something to eat?" he says looking at me from the open refrigerator.

"Yes I'm so hungry," I say getting up to see what the food options were, I realized how much taller he was compared to me.

I was tall compared to most people but this man was tall, about 6'2.

"wanna bake a cake," I say smiling up at him, "hmm, why not," he says taking out eggs and milk from the fridge.

"Sure why not"

A/n I had written the best fucking chapter and went to edit it on Grammarly

A/n I had written the best fucking chapter and went to edit it on Grammarly... yall I didn't copy the full thing. I hate life Anyways here is the updates pretty baes ill probably make a part 2 to the chapter for yall bye for now my darlings <3