𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵

A/n HIII STINKS I'm backkk ok so imma say this neow. if there are any misspells on the names it's probably from Grammarly cause I just accepted any changes they had and called it a day. also, I'm sayin this now the niggas in this story are FREAKS so if you're vanilla you can leave now baby <3 anyway i think imma put slowed songs in every chapter for a change and yeah ok enjoy the chapter and i love yall bye <33

"do we have everything," he asks looking over at me, "oh Uhm yeah I think so" I reply looking down at all of the ingredients. 

"come on baby let's get started," he says to me, I start getting the ingredients ready until I realize what was said and started to get butterflies in my stomach.

"did he just-" I started thinking about his previous words till I was cut off, "can you hand me that bowl please"

I hand it to him, I think it might be hallucinating.

Yes! I was hallucinating there was no way he called me baby, I just met him.

Exactly you just met him, he probably doesn't even find you attractive, yes you just met him he doesn't find you attractive you were just hallucinating.

I was interrupted by him calling my name, "y/n are you okay you zoned out" he says looking over at me.

"oh I'm fine," I say nodding my head towards him, "oh, I forgot the milk can you get some from the fridge please," he says to me.

I walk over to the fridge, everything in this niggas house was tall.

I had to do a slight jump just to get the milk out of the fridge, I bring the milk down and close the fridge.

𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯....

"Kuroo and Kenma this is y/n, y/n kenma and kuroo," willow says introducing us to each other. "hi," I say in a low tone still looking at my phone.

"I'm gonna let you two get to know each other" willow says quickly walking away with kuroo.

I look up from my phone quickly to see the girl's appearance and she was beautiful.

Her lips were full and this pretty shade of pink, she had gloss on top of them. 

her skin was a gorgeous shade of brown and it looked so smooth and soft, the jewelry she wore complimented her skin well.

her body was also beautiful she wasn't short like most girls here she was tall, her hips were wide, and her ass was fat.

But what intrigued me was her thighs, they looked so soft.

She was thicker than the girls at this school which made me so attracted to her and she was so beautiful naturally.

All of her features went together so nicely, overall she was just made perfectly.

after kuroo and willow had left she wasted no time before going to get something from our of her backpack.

I see her grab a pair of AirPods that easily slip from her hands and fall to the floor. She turns around and her skirt lifts almost entirely.

Luckily no one was around or I would've done something, she quickly grabs her AirPods and pulls her skirt down.

She turns around fast and I put my head back down looking at my phone.

time skippy <3

Kuroo had told me that willow would be coming over for their usual tutoring session, he told me that y/n would be coming along also.

I had gone to use the restroom and as I was walking out I saw y/n laying on the floor with a Nintendo switch in hand.

She looks up seeing me but I pretend not to notice, her big brown eyes were looking at me intensely but I didn't mind.

"y/n," I say her name for the first time and it sounded so well coming out of my mouth.

I see her walk over and she was still pretty short compared to me.

I notice her thigh highs and I couldn't control my thoughts in all honesty.

"would you like to make a cake," I ask her, "yes I'm so hungry," she says walking over to the counters.

"I know something else you could eat," I think to myself grabbing the ingredients