𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥

a/n y'all don't be mad at me. let me explain so writers blocked had ya girl in a choke hold... i also got played AGAIN BUT !!!! as manifestation i'm finna write this story like how i imagine me and this boy AND THE BEST PART ABT IT IS THAT HE PLAYS VOLLEYBALL TOO YALL !!! but anyway i'll start updating more consistently cause i'm on spring break and have no life... anyway recommend me some animes, romance, action or horror maybe even a lil ecchi are all good ok that's all.. but last any grammar or spelling errors are like not my fault cause i'm writing this on my lil phone and i'm too lazy for grammarly atm ok bye stinkalinks

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3

by the time i came back over with the water maliya was already asleep, she's so adorable her little snoring was so cute.

as i go to sit down at the table i once again hear moaning, i sigh in disbelief.

there's actually no way two people can be this damn horny, i mean shit this isn't the first time this has happened either

kuro must really be putting it down though if willow is this loud, im actually surprised maliya didn't hear anything and just went to sleep 

𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3

i open my eyes to see kenma sitting at some sort of gaming set up, i sit up and feel a cold wind pass by me.

i look down to realize i was literally naked.

i quickly find a shirt laying around and call out kenmas name, "kenma" i say he turns around to look at me. 

"my god" i say in my head, his hair was pulled back into a messy man bun and he was wearing gray sweatpants with no shirt show casing his nicely toned body 

(in this kenma bae still gone be skinny just a lil muscular)

"what happened" i say looking at him blurry, i now search around to find my glasses.

as i search i hear him get up from his chair and start walking over to the bed, by the time i found my glasses and put them on he was standing right in front of me.

my legs now hung of the side of the bed and i was looking up at him 

"you want me to remind you ?" he asks, i look at him confused "remind me?" i ask 

"i'll take that as a yes" he says, still looking at him confused he grabs me by my chin and leans down to kiss me.

following the lead i kiss back and put my hands behind me and move back leaving him room to join me on the bed. 

now on top of me i feel him leave my lips causing me to pout, he then starts kissing my jaw and neck.

he then moves down to my thighs and starts leaving nice light kisses everywhere on my legs. 

𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 !!

i immediately open my eyes and look over at my phone to see my mothers contact plastered on the screen.

"fuck" i think to myself, i answer her call immediately. 

"hi mommy!" i say rubbing my eyes gently, "hi baby, i was just calling to make sure you were okay" she says in a sweet tone.

"i'm okay mom don't worry" , "how's everything going" she asks "it's good i played volleyball outside for a little bit and then took a little nap" i say looking at the time. 

5:45

"okay we'll i was just calling to check on you baby i love you" "love you too mommy" i say hanging up the phone.

i sit up on my knees and look over to see kenma at the table with his airpods in watching youtube. 

not wanting to bother him i go over to the fridge and get a bottle of water making my way back to the couch 

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3

after we came back inside maliya went to go sit on the couch and we stayed silent for about 10 minutes.

realizing that maliya was knocked out, i started watching videos about setting and tipping on my  phone.

a few times i heard maliya lightly snoring but i didnt mind it was adorable, about 30 minutes pass and i hear her tired voice on the phone.

"love you too mommy" i hear lightly in the back ground, through my peripheral i saw her looking at me for a few seconds.

i thought she was going to approach me but she just got up and started walking towards the fridge.

i glance over to see what she was getting and GYATTTTTTTTTT DAMN.

i don't have thoughts like this that often but this little girl is about to be the death of me.