𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

a/n hi pookie bears, so to clear some things up I was gone for so long mostly because I had writers' block and I've been going through a heartbreak (long story short i got played and led on), and I'm currently trying to manifest him back regardless !! i missed you all and the comments on this better go crazy idrc abt votes no mo just let me know that my baby's are alive! also i lowkey dont feel like saying y/n anymore so im just gonna use a name atp i hope yall understand bc the number of times ive accidentally wrote my name 😭😭 ts stressful yall and were making kenma bae 6'4 so there's a cute height difference! thats all for now my boo bears byee <3 also i did not edit this so sorry for any grammatical/ spelling errors 

"this is so good"

" maliya says stuffing her mouth full of cake , "i'm glad you like it" i say checking my phone.

after a few minutes i see that she finished and she was now back on her nintendo switch, I can't help but look back down at her thighs again.

"my god" i think to myself she has to play volleyball, (lil fyi i play volleyball 😋)"maliya" i say, she looks up at me and i notice crumbs around her mouth and on her chin.

"you have crumbs all over your face" I say looking down at her, "oh I didn't notice i'm sorry" she says quickly grabbing a napkin. 

it was so cute how she apologized, "don't worry" i say watching her quickly wipe off her mouth.

this cake really was good but there was a different kind i wanted to eat, before i dwell on the thought too much i go back to paying attention to the random shit on my phone

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 ! + 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3

i go to use the restroom after eating my cake to freshen up, i use the restroom, fox my thigh highs, comb out my silk press, and reapply gloss.

kenma was so fine, usually i was the friend that gave relationship advice and called it a day.

to be honest i found people attractive like men from online, but in real life ?? never.

so this was a pleasent change to my normal routine, i walk out the bathroom quietly to see kenma laughing at something on his phone.

his smile was so beautfiul and his laugh ?? my god.

i walk back into the kitchen to see him look my way, "kenma do you play volleyball by any chance" i ask shyly.

"yes i do why?" "oh i was just wondering cause i brought my ball and wanted to do some practice outside"

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷....

of course her fine ass played volleyball, i mean i shouldn't be surprised she does seem like the type to play.

"yeah sure ill practice with you just let me go to the restroom", i tell her setting my phone down on the table.

i walk to the restroom and immediately start smiling, this girl bro its only been a day but she's so adorable.

she's so quiet, but her presence just feels so nice. i guess she just felt slightly more comfortable around me because she didn't talk to anyone today except for me, kuroo and willow.

we had some classes together and all she would do is sit there quietly and politely, she didnt raise her hand for anything or ask any of our teachers questionss.

instead she ended up figuring everything out on her own, and the only times she really did talk to me was to ask where her classes were. 

but that's better than what everybody else was getting, nothing.

i tie my hair back into a man bun leaving some pieces to hang in the front and back, i fix my shirt and tighten my sweatpants.

lets play 

𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3....

"you did so well kuroo cakes we f

+inished our session in an hour instead of 2 this time im so proud of you", i say giving him a big smile.

"aw thank you baby" he says grabbing my chin giving me a kiss, then another, then another.

followed by tons of face kisses, making me and him both laugh.

i started straddling him and i looked at his face intently, "youre so fucking beautiful" i say happily giving him a sweet hug.

he hugged me back tightly and we just sat there for a second, "you know what we could do right now" he says looking at me.

"i was thinking the same thing but we cant kenma and maliya are here" unsuddenly he picks me up making me gasp.

carrying me to his window with ease we look outside to see kenma and maliya playing outside togethher.

"problem solved" he says smiling at me,  "their gonna date" we say at the same time looking out the window once more.

we both start  laughing then start kissing once more, "i wanna try something new today" he says leaving.

i sit on the bed confused until he comes back with a cup of ice "oh shit" i say to myself

𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷....

"when setting you want to be gentle maliya", i tell her. she was basically perfect at everything we did, her passes were high and gentle, her hits were powerful, her recives were perfect and her setting was good. 

i thought it was fine until she started asking me for some tips and then i started really paying attention on what she was talking about.

"like this ?" she asks looking over at me, "almost" i walk over to her and get behind her why not have a little fun and give some advice at the same time.

"more like this" i say adjusting her hands, i felt her breathing tense up a bit she's just so cute.

after about an hour we went back inside, maliya seemed a bit tired so i offered to get us some water.

as i was walking to the fridge i heard what sounded like moaning, i brush it off though. 

i knew willow and kuroo were some horny ass bitches but there's no way theyd do it with both of us here.