chapter 5:

Y/n’s POV:

Mrs. Midoriya gave me a week so I could say goodbye to all my friends, after all they were my wild pack of wolves. Always caring for each other, while being a threat for one another’s safety. I have shared amazing memorize with those three.

Azumi is so happy for me right now. She is very proud of herself for finding me a great family.

I sighed as I was being tackled yet by another hug from a random person I don’t even remember their names. I don’t wanna be rude so I just pretended I knew who they were.

Still this isn’t a goodbye at least not for my friends. I will always keep in touch and visit. I mean I got the plan going with the Yakamuras.

I finished packing. Of course I did it last minute. I took my luggage to the common area. Now I’m moving in with the Midoriyas…I mean my family.

Hina: “Ok listen here I know we already said goodbye and you did all that “it’s a See yOu LAtEr” cliché. But girl don’t you dare forget about us.”
Lea:”Yea definitely. This place wont be the same without you here.”
Mark: “It will better” he muttered.
Y/n:”Heyyyy rude”
Mark:” I was just kidding. Besides you would never forget about me. I’m that special”

Y/n:”Shut up. The only special thing about. You is your ugly face”
Mark:” I feel highly offended.” You all chuckled.

Inko: “Baby lets go. Don’t worry guys  she will visit you.”
Y/n:”Coming…well see you guys later” I said as I gave them a hug.

The drive home was filled with a happy energy. A comfortable silence filled the air. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Izuku: You know Y/n…now we can be the mini might brother-sister squad.  He said, excitement filled his words.
Y/n:”Of course Izu, we will be great” I said with the same hapiness while fist bumping the air.

We arrived at the house minutes after. “Welcome Y/n” Said mom with a smile plastered on her face. She opened the door and let us in. “You two can go play. I’ll call you when dinner is ready so we can talk.”

Y/n:” Ok Lets go Izu” I said as I took his hand ready to go.
Izuku: ”Mommy can I show Y/n her room? Pleaseeee” He pleaded. Now im curious.
Inko: ”Sure. I hope you like it Y/n Izuku even helped decorate.” I smiled at her and ran with Izuku towards what im guessing is the door to my room.

Izu: “TAN TAN TANNNNN…” He said in an attempt at making suspension music. He slowly opened the door revealing an amazing looking room.

Izuku: “TADAAA Do you like it?” He asked standing proudly Y/n:”I love it “ I said as a smile crept its way to my face

Y/n:”I love it “ I said as a smile crept its way to my face. I should remember to thank Mom for getting me a bunch of toys.
Y/n:”Lets play” I said eagerly
Izuku: ”Yes lets go”