Chapter 10:

Y/n’s POV:

“Get on loser we are going to the park” I shouted. Riding my scooter along with Izu. I began to make my way to the park.  It was almost 1:00 pm, the summer heat feeding my energy.

“Y/n you will tell Kacchan and the others today right?” Izu asked. ‘Why doesn’t he tell them’ I mentally pouted. “Yeah, bet the reactions are gonna be the same I predicted.”

We arrived at the park seeing Kat holding an orange ball ready to blast away anyone that would dare exist in an annoying way. Hina, Lea and Mark looking unfazed at his aura.

Y/n: “Hey guys”
Hina: “Hiii queen” Lea and Mark nodded a silent greeting.
Kat: “Hi Y/n, Extras, Deku” Growling at the end he saluted.

A few weird looking kids approached us. Interrupting our conversation. “Bakugo we wanna talked about  your quirk” said the first one. “It’s a really powerful one” the second added.

The rest of us drifted to another side of the park. Bakugo was getting complimented for his quirk and power making his ego grow bigger….Anyways why is All Might’s hair against gravity? Did he have a pact for awesomeness?

My thoughts were soon cut off as Lea’s voice made its presence.

Lea: “Y/n spill” all heads turned my way. Damn people are so desperate for tea.
Y/n: “Wha-“
Lea: “You were thinking about something. I saw it”
Mark: “Ok but who knew you could think. Don’t do that your head will hurt”
Hina:” What? You talking because of experience”

Y/n: “What do you mean? The American All Might hair pact conspiracy?”
Izu: “Y/n for the millionth time gravity doesn’t do pacts”
Y/n: “Prove it I’ll wait”

Hina: “Smile, nodd and ignore”
Lea: “Y/n, its something you wanted to tell us” she hinted.

“Ok so…” I explained everything to them. Looking at their expressions, T posing to show dominance.

Hina: “Soooo cool…I bet Endeavour is fired up about this. His number 2 burnt bacon self needed to find a successor”
Izu: “I think he is a cool hero, he has an amazing quirk…” he mumbled taking out his notebook.

Mark: “ Why you? Doesn’t have a factory of kids of his own? You will annoy the steam out of him…respectfully”
Y/n: "Jeez Mark stop with the fan behavior. Its too obvious, please retreat"
Lea: “So we are just going to ignore Izuku pulled out a hero stalking notebook of thin air?”
Hina: ”Pretty much”

Lea: “Ok cool just making sure, also Y/n if he is shaving his beard make sure to cook things well with those flames” I smirked. Of course food is first. I know my friends.

Izu: “ You still have to tell Kacchan” He panicked loudly
Kat: “Oi what about me”

Kat began to stomp his way towards us. Gulping I prepared myself to tell him.

Hina: “Time to tell him shawty”
Mark: “Did you write your death wish? He doesn’t seem so filled with magical rainbow energy to me”
Lea: “We all know Y/n’s lazy self didn’t…But I’m staying with your candy stash”

Hina: “You will be missed”
Mark: “Yea, Rest in pieces. You were a Meh person”
Lea: “Now go..!!!”

Pushing me forward I faced Kat. “I have some good news wanna know?” I asked “Of course I do idiot. The damn extras are not going to know something about you that I don’t” He scoffed.

I told him everything going into details drifting a few times cuz of the birddie. As I refocused I looked at his face. His expressions not revealing a thing when suddenly. He jumped up determination dripping from every pore in his body.

“I’m happy for you. After all you can’t be weak if we are going to be the best heroes together. I will train too” I smiled feeling relived. Lea ain’t getting no where near my candy stash.

For the rest of the day we kept playing  and enjoying each others company. Mark excluded, he is the bulling subject in the group. Jokingly of course he is like a brother? Pet? Non sound right. He is a very close friend.

Multiple hits in the face with the ball later, we all layed on the grass talking about random things. I smiled happily. Feeling eager for my future.

Soooo….this chapter is shorter than usual cuz I wanted to separate Y/n letting her friends know about the Endeavour thing and being with the Todorokis.

On another note…Dude I feel hot. I can legit feel the heat radiate off my body and I hate it. Anyways eat lots and stay hydrated. Love y’all

Sa-yo-na-ra simps ♥︎