Chapter 6:

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Time skip
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Y/n’s POV:

Its been almost a year since I became a Midoriya. My relationship with Izu has grown. Now we truly act like siblings, ones that stand each other at least.

And about Kat he treats me well. Better than others at least, but he treats Izu badly. Of course cuz I’m the queen of the world, I don’t allow it.

It’s the weekend and I’m glad because today we don’t have school so I get to sleep and play.

Nobody’s POV:

The start of a new day has arrived. It was Morning already. As the sunlight entered thru a certain h/c haired girl’s window, a loud groan could be heard from the Midoriya residence.

The tired little girl got out of bed lazily dragging her feet on the wooden floor. You continued your morning routine slowly coming back to your senses. That’s when young Y/n remembered.

“MY GIRLS ARE COMING OVER TODAY…!!!” She exclaimed loudly, scaring the human broccoli in the process. “AEAEEEEEE..Y/n what was that for” said the greenette.

“I’m excited” you shrugged and resumed eating your so professionally made breakfast..aka cereal. That’s real cosine folks.

You chuckled at your thoughts. As if on cue the door bell rang. You opened the door slowly and got immediately engulfed in a hug.

Y/n’s POV:

After I managed to escape that very loving yet suffocating hug I let Lea, Mark and Hina in.

Y/n:”Soooo…whats up? What are you guys up to?”
Lea: “Nothing really, I’ve been trying to erase something from my brain. Some people are so dirty minded it makes me hate my quirk.”

Hina: “Pfft…Im sorry you innocent child that’s what having a mind reading quirk are noisiness lead to”
Lea: “Most of the time its fun like you have no idea what random crap I saw in Y/n’s brain”

Mark:” I can already tell. That thing is crazy”  he said chuckling. Lets see who gonna be laughing when I kick his butt.
Y/n:”I’m not a thing” I wined.
Hina: “Sureee…anyways lets do something fun”

We all nodded, agreeing to the idea.
Lea: “What do you want to play?”
Mark: “Why not Saving citizens?”
Hina: “Yesss” my red head friend jumped up and down in excitement.

Y/n: “Ok…IZUUUU WANNA PLAY?” My friends flinched at my shouting. A second later Izu stood in front of us. “sure I wanna be the hero” He clapped his hands together.

Soon I handed all three onesies as Hero suits. One by one we proceeded to pose heroically.

“I’m All Might Junior” Yelled Izu. “I’m Energety” I fist bumbed the air. “I’m Hina torch” Exclaimed the fire quirk user. “I’m..um…Mentalist.” said Lea. “The name is The Transformer.” Mark said, voice dead serious with a pose.

“Isn’t it great?” He continued the seriousness in his voice no longer existing. “Sure you off brand optimus prime” I laughed. “Lets go team-“ I started. “We have to save mom” Izu continued. “PLUS ULTRA” We all yelled.

We split up running all around the house to find the hidden ‘hostage’. I opened one of the many doors. A soft creaking sound was heard as I entered walking caustioly with mom looking at me weirdly for a second.