Chapter 27:

Y/n’s POV;

Glittery chesse🧀✨: This is going to be Manifique.✨✨✨✨

Just Air⚰️: Yesss this is fun

Slap 🖐🏻: And if that doesn’t work?

Twerking Chicken ❗❗😏: We ship him off to Africa.

Seggsy girl😈: Yup always have a plan C

Breaking it ✊😭: I’m pretty sure you mean B

that’s wHAt FrOPpy Do🐸: Believe me she doesn’t kero

Seggsy girl😈: Plan A was my personal favorite

Floatation device🤑: ^

Pinkie Pie💀: ^

Spotify👹: ^

Pika bb🧸: Now I’m confused

fLEx TapE CaN’t FiX That🤪:  You’re always confused.

Yes, Rico. Kaboom💥: Can you all just shut up already

Twerking Chicken ❗❗😏: No ❤️

Pinkie Pie💀: Plan A thought by yours truly, me was making jam

Breaking it ✊😭: What does that have to do wit- Oop nvm

Umizoomi 🏃‍♂️💨: Ashido you should not act like this, it isn’t very hero like.

Twerking Chicken ❗❗😏: Attempted Murder isn’t either Iida what you talking about?

Seggsy girl😈: LMAODJDJDJ that fact that Y/n just roasted him worst than how Todoroki got roasted by that kettle 😭

Breaking it ✊😭: I really think we shouldn’t be talking about that

fLEx TapE CaN’t FiX That🤪: Todoroki is prolly sulking in a corner right now lol

Twerking Chicken ❗😏: Anywayssss I gotta go

Slap🖐🏻: bye

Umizoomi 🏃‍♂️💨,sweet tooth🍭, Snowhite🦛, Karate Kid🤺, Emo egg 😗, that’s wHAt FrOPpy Do🐸, Floatation device🤑, Just air ⚰️fLEx TapE CaN’t FiX That🤪, Spotify👹,  Pika bb, Yes, Rico. Kaboom💥, MOM👩‍🦲o are now offline...

Sunshine bb 🌻: ttyl <3

Seggsy girl😈: I’mma go sleep now

Glittery chesse🧀✨: Bye sunshine stay .✨✨✨✨✨

Pinkie Pie💀: Bye Babessss

-----------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I turned off my phone and layed on my side looking at the celling.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day. I think Mineta has potential, plus we don’t need no perverted heroes in the future.

Checking my phone one last time before going to bed I noticed I had a message from Kat.

Yes, Rico. Kaboom💥: You signed me up me up for this nonsense, you better be my assigned girl.

Twerking Chicken ❗❗😏: Jeez take me out for dinner first.

Yes, Rico. Kaboom💥: Tch whatever goodnight

Yes, Rico. Kaboom💥 is now offline….

-----------------------------------------------------

I chuckled at his behavior. He won’t change his  antics for as long as he lives. For some reason that fact doesn’t bother me, actually I like the Kat way in the most part.

Finally going to bed with that last thought in mind, I drifted of to sleep quickly after.

-----------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the newly done list. Mina must have stayed up to make the list. It doesn’t worry me as much as the other girls, she knows the ships.

~Baby Grills 🥵💃🔥 •| 1 Attachment |•
Pinkie Pie💀 has sent an image...

-----------------------------------------------------Next morning in class we continued our usual routine

Next morning in class we continued our usual routine. Of course with everyone being aware who each girl got.

-----------------------------------------------------

We were in the middle of class, waiting for Aizawa Sensei. I looked at the manly man and nodded having him nod back before out of no where Kirishima jumped onto her desk and yelled “Pikachu I chose you”

throwing a small painted tennis ball towards denki having him stand up and start electrocuting himself.

This was my cue I threw my tennis ball at Shoto and yelled “ I chose Charamander” and now Shoto was lighting stuff on fire while Izu was in the background freaking out.

at the end it all turned into an actual Pokemon fight. We will all having fun until Mr. Aizawa stepped in.

“Y/n what did you do?” He sighed. “Ugh why do you think it was me?” I asked playfully. He gave me a no chant look.

“okay but like we were studying the concept of animals with quirks” Lea chuckled at my explanation.

“Y/n I know what Pokemons are just don’t burn any students” He shock his head then paused for a moment.

“Now that that’s covered. I have proof I gave you  a warning” He smirked at all of us. Honestly it was scary. “GOTTA CATCH ‘EM ALL” he shouted and began throwing tennis balls aka Pokémon balls at us.

“Go off man I have educated you right” I shouted proudly. He simply looked at me and chuckled. “Think fast Y/n” 

And with that being said  he threw a ball at me directed to my face. I love our class.

I dodged looking back to see who it hit. I heard Jirou laughing, focusing I say it hit Kaminari in the head while he was struggling with a Pikachu onesie.

Kat was just observing the scene unfold, Mineta was in the closet, Ironic.

This “training” went on until the end of class. I’m pretty sure the neighboring classes heard us.

The bell rung signaling the end of class “Remember, the midterms for the second semester are coming up soon. I’ll discus this with you next class, now scatter” Aizawa informed tiredly.

Finally being done with today’s classes all the students walked back to their respective dorms.

Mina: “Soooo babes who is going to talk to Mineta”
Lea: “I thought we could have avoided that”
Momo: “Even though his perverted existence disgusts us, someone has to talk to him”

Tsu: “I rather not Kero”
Uraraka: “It would end badly if I did”

Y/n: “Calm down Jamal”
Lea: “Don’t pull out the nine Jeez”
Toru: “The internships really did her wrong”

Jirou: “Nah she’s been like that ever since she started training for the Sports. Festival, its been a while”

Momo: “I say we vote who has to do it”

-----------------------------------------------------

And that’s how I ended up planning my speech. Now Kat is with me cuz he heard that I had to talk to Mineta.

Bakugo’s POV:

Class just ended, I was packing my stuff when the girl’s conversation perked my interest. They were deciding who has to speak with the grape boi.

They’re still going with that? Dunce face has been taking advantage of the situation, he asked Mega mind on a date already.

Stupid hair was naturally manly so Raccoon eyes had a lot of favors asked today.

What unfortunate extra will have to suffer additionally today? Andddd of course its Roach eyes.

“Oiii Roach eyes” I mentally rolled my eyes, seriously. The rest of the girls walked ahead.

“I’m coming with you when you talk to that pervert”

Heyyyy babes I'm on acool.l ig. Bro I keep getting nightmares and its pathetic. Today I woke up crying so thats cool. Also yesterday I ordered a banan split and that thing was huge . Ngl I felt like I was in heaven lol. Anyways eat lots and stay hydrated love y'all. 

Sa-yo-na-ra simps♥︎