its controlling you. || c!awesamdude

— words - 681 —
— triggers - mentioning of gore, torture —
dsmp!au
awesamdude + tortured!reader
(u/a - used arm)
no pov

you and ponk thought it would be funny if you took some of the books from his prison, but he took it rather seriously.

instead, ponk got away, and you had to face the consequences.

"sam. please.. let me out.."

you whined, as he watched you, observing you slowly. he had a trident in one hand, a sword in the other. suddenly, he pulled a lever, and lava started filling the room.

"sam. sam. sam. please. i'm your partner! you don't want to hurt me."

you chanted, making his eyes become dark. he flipped the switch once again, starting to talk.

"y/n. i don't want to do this. but i have no choice."

"sam, you do have a choice. i'll give you the books, just let me out."

you explained, pulling a few books out of your inventory.

"here! look? all that i took."

"i counted how many were missing, there's one more you don't have."

he muttered, loosing his cool.

"let's try this another way then, yeah?"

he smiled. you couldn't see through his mask, but he was definitely smiling. suddenly, an arrow hits your back, causing you to yelp.

"p-poison?! sam, you're kidding me! i-i'll die!"

tears start falling down your face, as he ponders for a moment.

"hm. maybe i'll have to do that. all you have to do is give me the books."

he told you, but you shook your head.

"i'm not giving you them! this isn't the sam i know. you aren't like this! this fucking prison has taken over your mind!"

you yell, making him growl.

"this prison is not to be taken as a joke."

he tells you, pondering for another moment. he flips a switch once again, another arrow hitting you.

"sam. you know what? kill me. let me die. being a ghost sounds better than being where i am right now."

you tell him, making him study your body.

"you know what? you're right. i could just kill you right here, right now. but i know something way more valuable than that."

he tells you, as he draws out his sword.

"what if i just take your arm?"

he goes to break the glass but you back away.

"sam- no please, that's my arm!"

"you have another one."

"ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?! that's my fucking arm! i'd rather die than that!"

"exactly."

he breaks the glass, coming towards you.

"which arm is your dominant arm?"

he ask you slowly and seriously.  

"m-my (u/a)! i use it for everything, i-,"

"then let's get rid of it, yeah?"

he forcefully grabs your arm, and raising his sword.

"SAM! SAM! PLEASE! PL-,"

he brings it down, as it goes through your arm in a clean way, as if it was water.

you stop for a moment, before feeling the sharp pain from the sword.

you let out a loud scream, watching blood ooze out of where your arm used to be, but now it was a dead part of your body, laying on the ground.

you passed out after that, finding yourself waking up to being in a bed, in a white room.

"sam?! let me out!"

you scream out, tears flowing down your face.

"y/n! calm down! it's okay, it's just me, em and niki."

tubbo ran into your room, going up to you.

"what the hell happened to you?"

em asks you, making you shudder. you go to touch your arm, but find it gone. it was gone.

"y/n, you were laying outside the prison, with your arm completely gone; it was poorly bandaged, but luckily em found you and brought you to me and tubbo. we still have some skills from when we were in lmanburg, but we haven't done it in months."

"s-sam.. he.. he cut off my .. my arm.. he.."

you hiccup, tears flowing down your face, letting out another yell.

c!sam angst :,)

i still love him though, my baby sam :(( <3