prefrences || how you'd meet

so i'm only gonna do ppl i watch regularly, so sorry if some people aren't in there ! (this is platonic and romantic, however you imagine it to be)

ponkie my beloved <3

you meet from getting pulled together by a friend you both had ! you had a nice date and talked, and you two got each others phone numbers so you could stay in touch! you were pissed at your friend by it being so sudden, but glad you met ponk.

boomer the pisser

you met through a bedwars match! you were whooping his ass in a game when he added you to a party and asked for your discord, which you gladly gave him and 1v1ed him and completely won. you two kept talking ever since

sammy <333333

you met at a cafe! you two briefly knew eachother from high school so you met up again and it was really nice! you had the same interests and goals, so you got in touch and started talking more and more!

dream pissbaby

you met through your brother sapnap ! he told you to talk to him since he was bragging about you to dream, and dream said "if they're so cool then let me talk to them." and he made you talk to him, then you two got in touch and talked! you even live with sapnap and dream atm ^^

george not wanted /j

you met through tommy! tommy was a close friend of yours and he made you be in a video with him along with george and wilbur. you and george teasingly flirted and talked after and became really close friends!

sapnap

you two knew eachother from birth! your parents were close friends and you two were basically inseparable, and you two moved in together when college hit! you two streamed together and met people on the way !