In line

I was listening to the song when I was writing this.

I'm in line with my friend Gaitrie for the Digi tour. She and I have been waiting for five months now. We've been waiting in line for like two hours and were finally in the front of the line. Oh, I'm Bella by the way.

"Omg I can't wait to see everyone," Gaitrie said

"Same here omg Im really excited to see Jc and Chris," I say

" You're upset." She said

" I know," I say

Where finally by the stage and were freaking out. We watch the performances and has soon as it's over we go and meet everyone. But we save the best for last the last people we see are Chris, Kian, and Jc!

I was so excited but I kept my cool till after we saw Jc, it was really hard to keep my cool though he looks so flipping hot and it was like I couldn't keep my cool. So when we went to see Jc I said "Hey Jc can I get a picture?" 

He replied "sure cutie."

"Are you just saying that? I bet you say that to all of you fans."

"No only the special ones and that pretty rare," he said

Jc's pov
Omg, I thought to my self as I look over I saw the most beautiful girl here it was like it was only her and I in the room. As she walked over we got our picture taken and then I gave her a piece of paper asking to meet her outside and then she looked at me wide-eyed then all she did was nod and smile.

Gaitrie's pov

All I could do was look at her and the note when we got outside I waited in the car while Bella was waiting for Jc.

"Maybe he forgot Bella"

"I don't think he did I thinks he's trying to get past all of the screaming girls," Bella said

Bella 's pov

"So you wanted to talk to me Jc"

"Yes I do want to talk to you"

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I was wondering if you and your friend would like to help me with making a video?"

"Yes we would love to"

"Great! Do you know where the old o2l house is?"

" Yeah, but how are we going to get them because we live in Minnesota and the old o2l house is in California."

Jc's pov
Ok, so now what am I going to do? I thought to my self

"I got it you guys can come with me for the rest of Digi."

"And how are you going to do that without everyone finding out exactly?"

"Oh, I could just say we were supposed to meet up here."

"Fine."