the party part 2

she looked really sad and I could see a tear in her eye so I went to sit next to her on the bed and I hugged her so long. It was really quite for a really long time till she asked if we could just lie down so we did we fell asleep and when we woke up I missed her gently on the forehead and then I went downstairs and I called kian and told him that I would need at least in more week he said fine.

"Bella!"

"What jc?"

"I'm staying one more week I talked to kian and I get to stay one more week."

"Really! Awesome."

After I told her I was staying for one more week she hugged me like she never hugged me before I did the same to her.

"Bell what are we going to do for the next week after all its spring break so what do you want to do?"

"I don't know yet but I do know that I want to spend every second with you."

"Why don't you sleepover tonight and we'll watch movies and drink Arizona and eat popcorn like we used to in California."

"That sounds nice I really did miss that."

Bella's pov

We sat on the couch and watched movies all day we watch action movies dramas and sappy movies it was pretty great

"Jc?"

"Yeah, babe."

"What did you mean by a sleep over did mean something else bother then just sleep over?"

"What ever you wanted to do I don't know why?"

"I don't know I just thought that you wanted to but now I don't know if you want to its your chose after all your leavening me again."

"Well I guess I don't know do you want to?"

"Well I want to think about it so can you give me like a day to think about it just let me sleep with you and then I'll let you know ok."

"Ok, bell I love you you know that right."

"Yeah I do and I love you to."

I really loved sleeping with him I thought to myself when we where in bed so when we both woke up in the morning and after we eat and when we where watching spongebob I said to him "jc I thought about it and yeah let's do it after we get something to drink tonight though ok."

"Ok," said with that nice warm smile and he hugged me tight. How could I live with out that I loved it when he did that oh how I'm going to miss him.