the party part 3 / at home

HEY GUYS sorry it's been a long time but I hope u like this chapter and again sorry that I have to have this be in three parts.

Bella's pov

We sat on the couch and watched movies all day we watch action movies dramas and sappy movies it was pretty great

"Jc?"

"Yeah, babe."

"What did you mean by sleepover did mean something else bother then just sleepover?"

"Whatever you wanted to do I don't know why?"

"I don't know I just thought that you wanted to but now I don't know if you want to it's you chose after all your leavening me again."

"Well I guess I don't know do you want to?"

"Well I want to think about it so can you give me like a day to think about it just let me sleep with you and then I'll let you know ok."

"Ok, bell I love you you know that right."

"Yeah I do and I love you too."

I really loved sleeping with him I thought to myself when we were in bed so when we both woke up in the morning and after we eat and when we were watching Spongebob I said to him "jc I thought about it and yeah let's do it after we get something to drink tonight through ok."

"Ok," said with that nice warm smile and he hugged me tightly. how could I live with out that I loved it when he did that oh how I'm going to miss him.

              One hour later

"Jc can we go get something to drink from the store because not just that if I drink another Arizona I might die but you know the other reason why so yeah."

"Sure babe. And hey you can never have enough Arizona." We both laughed. He laughed his normal cute laugh.

On our way home, we listened to the radio and sang along even though we didn't know what have the lyrics were to some of the songs. It was like dajvu because I feel like we've done this before but I know we didn't. It was right around sunset when we got home because we just drove around for a while and then went home but anyway when we got in the house we opened the bottle wine and sat on the couch and watched a little bit of a movie like halfway through the movie we looked over at each other and we leaned in and kissed each other for a while. After we kissed I went upstairs to change and when I got back downstairs and Jc looked at me for a little bit he got up and he was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be," I said annoyed

"I done know"

So Jc went and opened the door and there was a package at the doorstep he brought it in and just left it by the door and walked over back to me.

"Where we're we again"

And he leaned in and kissed me passionately and I pushed him up against the wall and we kissed each other harder and he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and we went up the stairs on our way to the bedroom but Jc broke the kiss for a little bit because he had to go grab something when he got back I kissed him again and we went to the bedroom and lay on the bed and still kissing not once breaking the kiss. When we got to the bed he took off his shirt then he took mine off and I couldn't help yelling Jc smiled and I told him how much I didn't want him to leave and I didn't want to leave him ever I told him I didn't want to wake up one morning and he would be gone.

"I'll never leave you like that bell I Love  you bell I don't want to leave you but  What can I do its for my friendship with kian and everyone else