B.Y.E

Hey guys sorry I left you hanging hope you like what Jc's big secret is.

What am I going to tell her. How am I going to tell her.

Bella's pov

"Bella... Can I talk to you about something really important please."

"Yeah of course you anything just tell me."

"Ummm.. well this I  really hard for me to say but."

"But what?" I scared I did not know what was happening

"Well it would be easier if we had a drink first to tell you."

"Ok"

So a hour has past since we talk we went to go get a drink and he had probably been drunk for 20 minutes and I wasn't drunk at all which was weird but not the point. When we got home we sat on the couch and Jc broke the silence

"Bell babe I have  to tell something." He said really drunk

"Yeah what is?"

"When I move back I can't come back ever so your going to have to come with me but it's ok because I'll buy the plane ticket and you can stay with me"

"Ok that's good."

"Ok bell come here."

So I did come over by him and he put his drink down and pulled me so close our noses were an inch apart he put one hand on my check and kissed me hard and with his other hand he put it on my thigh and then removed his hand from my check and his other hand and he put my arms around his neck and then put my legs around his his so I was sitting on his lap. He moved down to my neck and and I said "I Love you sooo much baby I Love the way you touch me and take control"

So he took even more control and layed me down so he was on top of me and he went down to my stomach and lifted my shirt and I took the rest of it of then he went back up to my lips and then I went down to his neck then ear then back to his lips he took his shirt of and then he carried me up stairs an  we went to the bed and when we got there he went and sucked on my collarbone and then my breasts it felt so good I moaned and he smirked now I went and sucked on his collarbone and then I went up to his ear and he moan a little and I went up to his lips again and I could feel his hands go down to my pants and I let take them off then he took his off all we where in was our underwear and I was in my bra I just couldn't believe what was happening he went down where he's never gone I didn't know what to do so I just let him but what ever he was doing felt like something I've never felt before I was great I didn't know what to do know so Jc guided me on how to amaze him. So he pushed me gently down and then he told me to suck so I did he moaned so load so I sucked harder and then he pulled me back up and the he went back down and did what he and to do and I was moaning and then we just cuddled after about an hour and then we watched a movie.

Jc's pov

"What happened bell why are we half naked what did I do?"

"Oh your up finally well you got really drunk and you told me I would have to come with to cali and you would buy the ticket for me and I could stay with you and then we made out and I mean really make out it was great and I'm pretty sure you gave me a couple of hickeys but I was great you never made me fell that way before you didn't hold back last night."

"Really? So your saying I should be drunk more often."

"No."

"I Love you you know that right bell and if ever get to drunk and I hurt you I'll never forgive my self and if you ever leave my life then I won't ever have a reason to live."

"Aww really jc I fell the same way."

Then he snuggled up close and kissed for a little bit and watched our movie.

As we snuggled up we looked at each other for a little bit then kissed again.

                 Three hours later

"OMG JC WAKE UP WE HAVE TWO HOURS TILL OUR FLIGHT LEAVES COME ON"

"Okay okay I'm up"

As he got up I kissed him and he pulled me down squeezing me tight then as we got ready we where brushing our teeth and he put his arm around my waist and moved his hand on my back and went to the bottom of my back to my butt.

"Hey."

"What?" He said has he blushed

"Give me a more clear warning next time okay."

"Okay babe"

He kissed me and has his hands on my back moving them down to the bottom of my back and then to my waist he picked me up and carried my out to the car he buckled me up and then he went and got our bags

"Aww what a gentlemen"

"Well what am I here for?"

"I don't know maybe because you love me." We laughed

"I Love you jc you know that right"

"Of cores I do."

I lended over and kissed his check . He turned the radio on and turned it up and we sang along till we got to the airport and we sat next to each other and I kissed him and his to me we got there in like 8 -9 hours it didn't  seem that long.