the video

OK so I know I haven't uploaded in forever but here you go don't hate me or stop reading this or stop voting or stop commenting. 

Bella's pov 

when we got the make up and he sat down om the bed and smiled at the camera and than looked at me oddly.

"You ready to get your make-up done by meh?" he giggled 

"when ever you are Jc" i smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek

"ok lets get started then."

when he was done wedid the outro

"Ok guys thanks for watching the video and dont for get to subscribe and like this video" 

now that the video is done i can relax. I thought to my self.

"what do you want to do babe?" Jc asked

"relax or how about go to the mall?''

"ok sounds good."

"what time do we have to be back at the house?" I asked him when we got in the car.

the car was a blue and black Camaro with leather seats and tinted windows.

"I think we have to be back at five or five thirty." he said smiling

I turn on the radio to 101.3 and love yourself by justin bieber was on and Jc and I sang a long and turned it up really loud when it was over we turned it down and got out of the car and locked it when we got to the mall.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked me 

"How about hot topic or american outfiters?" 

so we went to hot topic and bought two shirts and a jacket and two button.

its now four thirty and we start to head back home we stop at the movie store and by a movie or two.

when we get home there where two new cars in the drive way. When we get inside I so so happy to see all my friends and youtubers wishing me a happy birthday I almost cried of being so happy.

"omg this is the best thing ever!!" I screamed.

"I'm so happy that you like it Bella it was all Gaitries idea." Jc said

"OMG Gaitrie thank you." 

"No problem bestie." she said and hugged me.

I love this i though to my self.