the basement

You woke up in a dark room only lit up with a luminescent light.
"Where am i??" You thought.

Suddenly you heard footsteps. They were getting louder by the second so you thought they were coming closer. You then heard the door creak open so you closed your eyes hoping he would think u are still unconscious. "Hello darling." You heard him say.

You then opened your eyes to see the purple dinosaur toppling over you with a sinister smile.

"Why are you being like this!" You said on the verge of crying.
"Being like what?" He said acting clueless as to what he had done.
"You did all of this and for what?! I did 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 to you!" You said tears streaming down your face
"Just let me go now." You said
"Nope." He said smiling.

"This is bad. Really bad. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here when this huge as dinosaur is guarding me 24/7?!" You thought feeling distraught. Not only does my head hurt, my whole life has crumbled even more because I was being a dumbass and let this 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 take me in!

An hour later you fell asleep and let the monsters in you dream take over you.You had a nightmare that barnie was torturing you.
Little did u know, that will come true.

When you woke up, Barney was still toppling over you, except with a knife in hand and he also had red glowing eyes.

You screamed in pain as he began to slice and dice you stomach, kinda like those fruit ninja games except it wasn't at all fun.Once he was done absolutely mutilating your stomach, he left.

You thought it was over, but it for sure was not. He then came back with a saw and wrench. All you could do squirm around being as vulnerable as ever. First he used the wrench to  chip off your front teeth. Then he used the saw to cut into your fingers. Not all the way, but very deep to the point were you could not feel them.

Once he was done using all the weapons and tools he could find, he left you in the basement while he had a good ol time upstairs eating and watching tv.

You were laying in your a
Old cold blood and sliced guts, but somehow still alive. You wanted to cry, but no tears would come out of your dry crusty eyes, so you just quietly sobbed, hoping someone would save you.

Since you were tied up, all you could do was wet and soil your self. And for the menstrual blood, well that made your choochie smell like fish.

The next day was a dreadful day. He had once again messed with your soon to be rotted body as you screamed in agony.

"I want revenge." You thought saw your fingers on your left hand were being crushed by a hammer.

Suddenly, barnie spoke. "Are you gonna do something? Y'know like kick me?"
"What's the point? It'll only add to the pain." You said in a faint tone.

"Say I untied you, would you fight me then?"
"Like I said, no" do I really have to repeat myself?
"Okay fine. I'm gonna go upstairs, I'll be back soon. " he said winking.

Does he really think I'm dumb? I mean come on I'm not five. You then decided to rest once you get a rush of drowsiness.

Ok I'm done with this chapter. Next one is gonna have some triggering things in it, I will put a trigger in the very beginning, but anyway, I hope you enjoyed!