stop it please!

(TW//r@pe and some @buse) if you get triggered by these, I suggest you leave now.

You woke up to the sound of footsteps
Coming down the stairs. When you opened you eyes, you seen barnie jerking off his schlong.

Disgusted by the scene, you closed your eyes again. All you could hear now was his loud moans and groans. Then you felt something big in your mouth. You open your eyes to see barnie sticking his big cock in your mouth while tugging on your hair.
"Suck." He said in a demanding manner.
U sucked on it as you were told knowing you had no choice.
U kept sucking on his purple cock as he moaned in pleasure.
Once got to his climax, his kids ejaculated into your mouth.
Not knowing what to do, you swallowed it.

"Why did you swallow?!" He said in a furious tone.
He then slapped you
Your cheek now stung and you felt dirty having done that even though you know it was because you had to.

Suddenly, he untied you and took off your panties.

"Please have mercy!" You yelled fearing for your life as a virgin.
He then rammed his full length into you.
You screamed in agony whilst also felt like your life was ending. As he was pumping into you, you desperately wanted to squirm out of his firm hold, but you couldn't.
"Argh! STOP IM BEGGING! I DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT!"
you screamed as loud as you could, which wasn't very loud.

Once he was done, he tied you back up and surprisingly, made you some dinner. Once you were done, he bandaged your wounds and gave you some clothes to wear:

 Once you were done, he bandaged your wounds and gave you some clothes to wear:

"Thanks

"Thanks.." You said still feeling traumatized.
He smiled as he gave you some crutches.
"Here. You might need them."

A couple hours later, you were sitting in the basement and then suddenly, you seen a freezer all the way In the back. You didn't think much of it, until you smelt a foul smell.

"It could just be something else."
You thought trying to reassure your self.

But your curiosity was really kicking you in the ass, which made it harder to not look.

Then after awhile if hesitation, you decided to go look.

You then got your crutches and used all your strength to get up. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked so it was easier to check it out.

You were shocked. When you opened it. You seen it want even a freezer, it was a secret passageway. As you walked further in you seen a light. And what you seen next shocked you.

There was human bodies. 12 in total. All tied up laying on the ground. When you checked all the heartbeats, only six in total were still alive.

One had blond hair and idk what color eyes

Three had brown hair and brown eyes

Two had black hair and an unknown eye color

All of them were women except one.

The one male seemed to be just sleeping

You were guessing he was new because there were no wounds on him.

There were several rooms in this secret place. All going to who knows where. But you were determined to check them out. In fast though because you might get caught.

You managed to check out all the rooms but you found nothing special about any of them.

"He must of cleared his tracks.."
You thought.

After that you decided to talk to the man for a while. He said he didn't know how long exactly he was here for, but it wasn't long. You both talked about things that happened before all this, and it was quite fun. You finally made a new friend.

Phew. This chapter took a while lol