Chapter 2

I can not stop thinking about Cameron. He's not like all the other boys I've been out with. He's sweet, kind, and did I mention extremely gorgeous? I find myself in deep thought about him and picture his sexy toned body pressed onto mine and his thick brown hair brushing on mine.
"So, what did you and your new bo talk about till like two in the morning?" Julia ask nosily.
"It was not two in the morning! Maybe like two forty-fivish. He's not my boyfriend either!" I reply.
"But you want him to" Julia says. I look up at her.Everything she is saying is true. I just want to see him again.
My phone vibrates. "Ten bucks says its a good morning text" It's Cameron.
Cameron: Good Morning beautiful,
what are you doing today?
Julia leans over me to see what the text says. "You owe me ten bucks" she says. I can feel my heart race with every word I read. I briefly went over in my head to see if I was doing anything for the day.
Me: Good Morning to you too. I don't really have anything planned for the day. Why?
Cameron: I know we just met but I love talking to you and I want to see you again. So, I wanna take you out tonight. Give me you're address and I'll come and pick you up.
I can not contain the excitement in my body right now. I feel like I'm on Prnk'd. I just met this boy yet I have never felt this excited before.
"Julia! Oh my god! He wants to take me out on a date!" I say with much elation.
Julia rushing over towards me and grabs my phone. She looks at it and is in complete awe.
"Where is he taking you!?" She says. "What are you going to where? What time? Oh, and does he any cute..." She continues.
"Julia, breathe. I'm not quite sure, but if you give me my phone I can find out." I say to Julia. She rolls her eyes at me playfully and hands me my phone.
Me: Sorry, I was doing something and that's sounds great! I'm not doing anything at all. My address is 1876 Greenway Blvd. What time should I get ready?
Cameron: Not a problem, and....what would you say if I told you I was outside your house?
I rush to my window and see Cameron outside my window!
"What's wrong Lauren, why are you...Oh my god. Isn't that Cameron?" she says.
"How do I look? Uh, pass me that mint over there please. Do we have a brush!?" I say frantically. Julia throws me the mint and I pop it in my mouth. I notice a brush on the couch, and I quickly brush my hair. I put on my uggs and throw on a sweater and go outside.
"Well hello there beautiful" he says with a cute smile. I could literally melt at how sexy he looks right now. He gets out of his Subaru BRZ and I was stunned by what he was wearing. He is wearing pajamas. Not just any pajamas, but a Spider-Man onesies.
"Wow, I'm digging your onesies" I say. He laughs that laugh I love of his. He pulls out two McDonalds bags out of his bags.
"I brought breakfast." He says. I just look at him and smile. I help get the drinks out the car.
"You're the best" I say shyly.
"I know" he replies.
Cameron and I walk towards my house and before we can get in the door, Julia comes out of nowhere. I give her the piss-off look.
"Sorry, but there's no entering, unless there's enough food for everyone." she says with attitude. I give her the "if-you-don't-move-there's-a-cute-boy-right-next-to-me" face. Cameron moves in front of me a little so that he's closer to the door.
"Don't worry, I brought four egg McMuffins, four hash browns, orange juice and coffee." Cameron says. I can feel my stomach growling and Julia's mouth watering.
"Alright, you may enter...and, uh, cute onesie." I laugh at that. Cameron and I walk inside and put the food on the table. We sit down and start choosing what food we want. As we're eating, Cameron shifts in the chair nervously.
"So, you're probably wondering why the hell am I wearing a Spider-Man onesies. Well girls, we are going to have a dayover." Julia and I both look at each other.
"What the hell is a "dayover"." Julia asks. I'm wondering the same thing but I don't want to be rude by asking. I can't tell rather or not he's being serious.
"A dayover is like a sleepover, except it's during the day. That's why I came early in the morning, so that I can spend the day with you." He replies smoothly. I almost died hearing those words.
"Uh, excuse me, but I am not going to watch you two snuggle and be cute and shit. You know how hard the single life is." Julia says dramatically.
"You're at MY house. Don't you have a date with some twenty-two year old later tonight anyways?" I ask not sure rather or not I wanted to hear the answer.
"Yeah, so what. Julia says defensively. Let me tell you a little about my best friend. She's into older guys. I don't know why, she just loves them. I tell her she should just get herself a sugar daddy. She's been seeing this guy that goes to the local community college. He's a decent guy, he just likes to party a lot and I am trying to get Julia away from that. She is a bright girl with a bright future in fashion. I just hope she doesn't let these boys mess with her head.
"I'll leave so you guys can have you're stupid "dayover". Julia says. I'll text you later tonight, okay?"
"Okay."
"Maybe okay will be our always." Cameron says jokily.
As Julia walks out the door I hear her scream "GOALS! HE IS GOALS LAUREN!" I don't know where this is going but I sure hope it's going somewhere.