Chapter 3

After Julia left, Cameron and I finished breakfast and headed for the couch. Cameron has this look on face, as if a lightbulb went off in his head. "Oh! I almost forgot, I'll be right back! "He grabs his keys out of his onesie pocket and goes out the door. He returns a few moments later with a huge duffle back.
"Alright, let the dayover begin!" He says enthusiastically.
"Um, do you have a body in there or something?". Cameron laughs and shakes his head. He motions me to come to him, behind the couch to see what's inside. There were games, movies, blankets, popcorn, and magazines. I was beyond surprised when I realized what kind of movies he was in to.
"American Psycho, now that's a classic." I say. "American Psycho is one of my favorite movies. I remember watching it at a young age and having nightmares for months. Next thing I know I'm 17 years old and have seen the movie countless times."
Cameron is just staring at me and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking."
"Why are you staring at me? I should really stop going on about things. Sometimes I just-" Cameron cuts me off. "Lauren, baby girl, breathe. You're beautiful. That's why I'm staring at you. I like to hear you talk and ramble on. I could listen to your sweet angelic voice all day. Matter of fact that's all I wanna do today. Let's just talk..."
My face is so red I could feel the fiery sensation running through it. Apart of me wants to cuddle and be cute with him, and the other part just wants to climb inside the onesie.
"Are you sure about this? You can leave at anytime, this is a warning". I say sarcastically.
Cameron is a good guy, I thought to myself. I don't want to ruin whatever this is, so I just gotta go for it! I keep replaying what Julia said earlier this morning, "GOALS! HE IS GOALS." So far, she hasn't been wrong.
"You are going to have the BEST dayover EVER. First things first, we should get to know each other." I nod my head in agreement.
"You're right, you could be like an ex convict or something" I respond.
"Hey! I'm definitely not an ex convict!"
"I'm just messin' with ya...but um to prove it, you're gonna have to fight me."
He looks at me so puzzled, I don't know if he's really confuse or not.
"Uh, um, you want me to..uh...fight you?" he ask.
"Yep. Unless you're scared." I respond with a smirk."
"Bring it blonde. Let's see what you got".
This is going to be fun.