Part 1

Jimmy sat opposite him, folded his hands on the table, leaned forward and looked at him seriously, still having the look he had when he first saw him.
That night this guy was no different from this moment-sitting alone at the bar, drinking a bottle of beer, ignoring the girls secretly sending him to him, just fixed his gaze on the bar, as if thinking about some serious issue.  I just chose the wrong noisy bar as the background.
His face is quite charming when he concentrates: his eyes are concentrated in front, his lips are pressed, and the line of his jaw reveals tension and stiffness that he may not have noticed.  People were talking with their voices around him, trying to overshadow the loud rock music. The drunkies blushed and quarreled on meaningless topics. The man looked at the woman, and the woman looked at the man, but Jimmy was quiet.  Sitting there quietly, as if all this has nothing to do with him.
Noble wanted to know him then.
Later, he wanted to kiss Jimmy's thin lips, which were always tight, more than once, to see how he would react to it.

This is a ridiculous thing when you find that you don't even know the person you once believed in, or even his real name.

"You can call me Jimmy." The young police officer replied.
No one else calls him that, his chief doesn't, his family doesn't, neither does his friends.  But Noble has no way of knowing his real name.
He should have discovered it a long time ago. Based on the suspicions expressed by others, the moments when Jimmy Riordan didn't exist except for a phone number that no one answered, and the occasional evasive words, he remembered Jimmy's voice that he heard vaguely from the receiver when he answered his phone once, and he also remembered the precise description given when Jimmy helped him to call the hospital. How stupid can he be to fail to distinguish these warnings. He never used to.  If you admit a police officer by mistake, you will never trust a stranger like a blind man like this.

He leaned back and put his arm on the armrest.  The gunshot wound on the shoulder was like being bitten by a bug. The painkillers were passing away, and the pain was returning to his body. These policemen wished that they needed more bargaining chips, including pain, to convince him to testify in court.  , Confess his family.
He hoped that this confrontation would end soon.  He didn't want to say a word to the young man in front of him, or even saw his face again.  He didn't understand why things happened like this, his body seemed to have been dug a hole, and the words that others persuaded him to slide down his spine into the darkness, he didn't want to understand them.  He was shot, deceived, his family and accomplices were arrested, his sister also accepted the deal, all thanks to the people in front of him, things can't be great, unless someone gives him another one before he makes a decision to cooperate.  Gun.

He received that message yesterday morning.  He had just returned from a run, picked up his phone from the table, and saw the unanswered call from a stranger.  The voice in the receiver seemed flustered, making him inexplicably worried.
"Noble, it's me, Jimmy," the voice said, "I think I'm in trouble."
He hurried all the way to the place Jimmy had agreed, and he had already figured out what he was going to do.  His uncle is going to kill Jimmy.  Philly has always been a suspicious and arbitrary person. No one can intercede for anyone in front of him. Johnny's fate is the best example.  Noble thought about it when he heard the news. He had to find Jimmy, give him a new identity, plus a ticket, and send him out of town in peace, even if it was against his own family.  Jimmy is his friend.  He must protect his friends, no matter what the price is.
His "friend" looked at him across the table and said to him, "You live because of me." He had never heard such a ridiculous thing, but when he tried to laugh, the flesh of the wound was involved. This  "Friends" must not know how fucking it hurts.

The police officer in uniform pushed the door and walked in and grabbed his arm.  He took a breath of pain, and for a moment forgot to resist, but just stood up and walked out with that force.
He knows the DA's set.  They would arrange a hotel for him, listen to the recordings of those phone calls, and tell him the terms of cooperation and what he can obtain-a new protected identity, perhaps a sum of money, plus the write-off of the old accounts.  He would rather they throw him into the detention room like his uncle and others, rather than persuade him to be a traitor, even if this is the "best" choice now.
When he was seventeen years old, he went there for the first time. He mixed with Bianca into the nightclub with fake documents, and beat a bastard who tried to soak her at the back door stairs and lost a tooth.  It took two days for his father to send someone to bail him. During those two days, he slept on a hard bench, keeping his eyes open all night, smelling the urine in the detention room, and a bunch of drunk and idiots.  Several fierce Latin American gang boys are trapped together.

Noble noticed it when Jimmy and Bianca returned to the table together.
Bianca walked in front of Jimmy, and Jimmy stared at her back.  They sat down and Noble poured champagne into their glasses.  This is a day worth celebrating. He introduced his savior to his family. He hoped that they would like this sincere young man. The facts have exceeded his expectations.  When Bianca raised her glass, her elbow hit the seat. Jimmy stretched out nervously to stabilize her. She smiled at Jimmy, her eyes gleaming.
It was Bianca, and Noble knew her like he knew herself.
She can always get what she wants, and then throw it aside when she gets tired of playing, just like treating a worthless toy.  He has seen this kind of thing too many times, but those idiots deserve to be heartbroken.
But this time is different, this time he wants the same things as hers.

Things are developing as Noble expected, even faster.
He threw a phone in front of Johnny angrily as a warning to Jimmy, and then secretly told Jimmy in the pantry to be smart and not to become an enemy with someone who had loved his sister for more than ten years, especially this person.  It's still Jimmy's current boss.
Bianca is like poison. Noble doesn't know how she does it. Sometimes she just needs a smile, a look, and the action of pulling her hair behind her ears.  He didn't want Jimmy to fall into it, and he didn't know how to tell him this.
And Jimmy seemed to be really frightened by his actions, staring at him nervously, like a student who made a mistake.  It made him feel cute and wanted to laugh, and then he sullenly pulled a chair and sat down in front of Johnny, pushing away Jimmy.

He went to Stardust that night and brought home a young man with short hair.  That kid is a college student from NYU. He probably hasn't been in and out of such occasions much before. Wearing a plain gray T-shirt, he looks a bit like Jimmy with his stern look leaning against the bar.  Noble let him kneel on the bed and push him from behind, kiss his wet nape, and try to get Jimmy out of his head during orgasm.
In most cases, he knew what could be touched and what could not be, but the scene of Jimmy and Bianca standing and kissing in a dark corner made him extremely anxious.  If he could do something—oh my god, he really wanted to do something, to pull the two of them apart, tell them not to do stupid things, or turn back time—he would never let them know each other again.