Part 5

The temperature at night was trembling, but he didn't have time to take care of the cold, just panting quickly. Cold sweat ran down his forehead and dripped into his eyes. He didn't dare to raise his hand to wipe it. His entire left shoulder was so painful that he couldn't move, and the place that was smashed by the bullet was now torn apart. The cold and sticky touch on the inside of his clothes must be his own blood.
The sound of police sirens was approaching, and his back was against the wall, hiding himself in the darkness.
Two gunshots were not far away.
Someone fell down.
He heard the dull sound of a heavy object falling from a height, perhaps the sound of a physical body hitting the concrete floor.
He bit his lip, stood up from the cover, and walked out. He shouldn't leave Jamie alone, shouldn't hide in a safe place alone, shouldn't come to Jamie's residence, and shouldn't refuse DA's transaction. Of course, if he was allowed to choose again, he would never invite the youth who saved him to lunch after he was discharged from the hospital.

***

The heat wave swept through Noble's body.
He arched his back, tensed his toes, and curled himself up on Jimmy's leg, feeling the beating of the penis buried deep in his body, groaning and ejaculating continuously. He was wet all over, and he couldn't tell whether it was semen or sweat that was flowing down his inner thigh. Then he wanted to get up, but Jimmy hugged him and kissed him.
He came to a conclusion: he is not suitable to do this. He doesn't like the feeling of losing control.
For a moment, he completely lost his strength and could only open his legs to let hard objects in and out of his body, while his penis was pressed against Jimmy's abdomen, leaving wet marks when rubbed. He was relieved when Jimmy withdrew, and then he realized that the hand on his waist was a gesture. He didn't want to know what he looked like when he was riding sweaty on another person's penis, anyway, not what he wanted Jimmy to see.

He had no idea how Jimmy noticed it.
When he looked at Jimmy's figure in a tight blue T-shirt leaning against the bar, he only felt thirsty.