Kidnapp

(Your Pov)

Right now I'm having my breakfast while sitting on the couch with my legs fold. But I'm thinking about Taehyung. Will he really come today? Have dad arranged for his money? Ok I'm done with my breakfast. I placed my plate on the table, got up, cleaned my hands and.

"I'm going for a walk. Bye" I don't want to see him or listen to their conversation. My head hurts. Ok so I decided to take long round and maybe explore something.

_______________

(Taehyung's POV)

I looked at my watch. It's 12pm. I hope Mr. Lee have decided.

"We're here Taehyung" Jimin said.

"Hmm"

I got out of the car and the boys followed me. Jungkook rand the bell.

"Coming"

Mrs. Lee opened the door.

"Ooh Mr. Kim..please come"

As I walked further I saw Mr. Lee already sitting on the couch. The moment he saw me he got up and wished me.

"G-Good morning Mr. Kim"

"Morning Mr. Lee"

I sat down.

"Would you lik----"

"Let's come to the point. What have you decided?"

"Sir please kill me"

"That was not in the deal. It was my money or your daughter"

"But you said"

"I just told you what I wanted to do yesterday but I didn't did it"

Now he isn't speaking. Oh god what a fool. I hate people who waste my time.

"Look Mr. Lee....I'm being polite so let me clear this. If you aren't able to pay me then give me your daughter and in that I'll spate your's, your wife's, you elder daughter and her husband's life. Simple. No harm. Just your daughter. Give me one life and I'll give you 4. Isn't it such a good thing......Mr. Lee"

He thought for a moment.

"Ok sir you can take her with you"

"WHAT?! NO" Mrs. Lee shouted.

"Oh shut up! I don't want ladies to interference in my business deals. Ok Mr. Lee, where is she?"

"She has gone for a walk"

"Namjoon where is she?"

"I got her location"

"Go with Yoongi and bring her. Here. NOW!!"

"YES BOSS!"

"I hope you don't mind if I stay here until I get her"

"N-No p-problem"

"Can I get a glass of water"

"Sure sir. Just a sec. Hon' please"

His wife nodded and got up. She came back with a glass of water on a tray with shaky hands.

I took it and placed it on the table. They both looked at me. Then she sat back to her seat.

_________________

(Your pov)

I was walking through the market. Actually window-shopping. Honestly, I didn't liked much things. I don't like shopping. So I came out of the market. I sat on a bench when I saw a very cute little puppy.