Swimming

When Taehyung came down, he saw everyone playing, dancing, taking sunbath, swimming, etc. Even the songs were playing, Airplane pt.2

I looked for her

I looked for her. And found her sitting beside the pool, legs in water. I remember she got her hand cut so she can't swim.

"Yo Taehyung come on" Jimin called me and I got everyone's attention.

I smiled, raised my hand and said "coming"

I then went RM hyung said sat beside him. And started to talk a bit.

(Your pov)

I was sitting when Jungkook called me in the pool.

"Y/n-shii, come on swim with us"

"I can't swim Jungkook, my hand is injured" I told him. Yes it's a excuse but the reason is that I don't know how to swim.

"Umm Jungkook" Taehyung called him. Jungkook looked at him.

"Teach her Taekwando" oh yeah I remember.

"Taekwando? Y/n-shii, you know Taekwando" he asked me while coming beside me.

"Yeah but a little bit"

"Our Y/n has grown" Jin oppa said and hobi oppa laughed that he fell in the pool and everyone laughed. In that I heard my favorite laugh. Taehyung's laugh. Yes his laugh is my favorite. I was looking at him when he looked at me.

 I was looking at him when he looked at me

And did this. I smiled and looked away.

(End of your pov)

You were still sitting there. Sometimes helping Jin with cooking. J-Hope, Jungkook and Taehyung were playing in water while namjoon and Suga were taking a sun-bath. Jimin was sitting with you to give you company. Sometimes he flirts sometimes he becomes cute. Like a duality.

Everyone was now close to Y/n but not Taehyung.

"Y/n-shii I want to give you a nickname. I don't want to call you name anymore" Jimin said to Y/n.

"Then what do you want to call me" you asked smiling.

"Hmm let me think. Pumpkin, shorty, apple pie..." Jimin thinks deeply while rubbing his chin.

"Pumpkin is a bit cute" you said. I looked at you.

"You like it" he asked and you nodded.

"But I like shorty. Cuz you are shorter than me" he said and you looked at him with done face. He laughed out loud looking at your expression.

"Ok I'll call you Pumpkin since you like it. EVERYONE FROM NOW HER NAME IS PUMPKIN OKAY!!!" Jimin shouted and told everyone. You got really shy and embarrassed.

"What? Pumpkiiiin~~" Jungkook called you and you felt you cheeks getting red.

"Pumpkin~~" Jimin said and elbows you.

"Yaaa stop it" you said but still very shy to even speak.

Jungkook then swimmed towards you. He held your hand.

"Hyy......baby pumpkin" Jungkook whispered which made you look at him in shy shock. And then he pulled you in water. Not knowing how to swim, you held on his shoulders tightly. He waist holding your waist cuz he knew it that you don't know swimming.

He then took you down in the water then up. You didn't leave him.

"Haa....Jungkook...(down, up) stop it" he then stopped. They all were enjoying. Even you too. You weren't made at all.

You and Jungkook were to close. And one more thing. Jungkook is NOT wearing a shirt, just his short.

You wrapped both your arms around hos neck. Not leaving him because of the fear that you will drown. You then looked at him. His bunny smile. And his face inches away from yours. You smile at him.

"What the hell Jungkook?" You smiled cuz there was no reason to get angry. Someone held you waist and squished it making you laugh. It's our Jimin.

"You don't know how to swim right" Jimin teased you then went to Taehyung.

"Sorry Pumpkin. But you are so cute" he smiled and pinched my cheek. You blushed too hard and looked down.

"Huh....my pumpkin is blushing" he said trying to look in your eyes then something clicked you. You are holding Jungkook, shirtless, close too much. And then his comments.

"Yaaa STOP IIITTT~~~" He laughed

"Ok do you want to go out of the pool?"

"Of course. I'm wet I have to change even this bandage" you told him showing my hand.

"Ok I'll help you" he then helped you in getting out and then you went inside.

The moment when Jungkook pulled you till now, no one noticed but there was someone who was glaring the two and was getting burn because of jealous.

Yes right it's our Taehyung. He doesn't know why but when you held Jungkook, not much space between you both, flirting, making you shy or happy. It kinda makes him jealous. He became a bit upset and got out of the pool.

"Taehyung what happened?" Jimin asked him.

"Nothing I'm just tired" he said trying not to show that he is jealous but Jin surely felt that.

Taehyung was sitting next to Suga. Without knowing Taehyung, they all looked at each other and smiled.

"Cause their plan got successful"

Author: Jin oppa, plan successful👍

Jin: yes, author nim....thanks for your idea(smiles)

Author: no problem😊bye

Jin: bye😉👈

"Hyy let's do a race. That who can swim fast" Jungkook said to jhope and Jimin.

"Ok"

"Ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇

Thank you💜💜