Plan

(Taehyung's POV)

This girl is getting on my nerves. So to calm myself, I went to kill people. But when I was killing them I saw Jungkook and Jimin trying to sneek from me but I caught them.

"JUNGKOOK JIMIN COME HERE!" I called them.

They towards me.

"Join me"

They at me then each other.

"Yes boss!"

Like that we kill more than 100 innocent people.

"I'm hungry....let's go eat something" Jungkook said.

"No I'm not you both can go"

"Oh come on Taehyung let's go" Jimim said.

"Yes hyung....yes" Jungkook made a pouty face. Now I can't say no to him.

"Ok...let's go then"

As we entered. All eyes were on me. Of course I'm the famous dangerous mafia king. Everyone knows me, scared of me. They all got up so I told them to sit and continued.

"Pretend like I'm not here" I told everyone.

"Waiter menu please" Jungkook called.

With shaky hands he came with 3 menus.

"Order anything" then they both ordered the food. And told the wait not to put chilly in anything. He can give it separately.

"Hyung you seemed to be upset...what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh Jungkook what shall I say.....this Y/n girl is on my nerves"

"Well Taehyung you wanted to take revenge right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes"

"I have an awesome plan. Wanna hear it?" Jimin said in a mischievous voice and a smirk forming on his face. I know something fishy is going on in his mind.

 I know something fishy is going on in his mind

"Ok tell me"

"Ok so--" he was about to say but the waiter came with he food so he stopped.

"Now quickly go away" I said getting annoyed by the slow service. "Your service is really slow.....improve it otherwise I'll finish this restaurant"

"Y-Yes sir"

"Hmm now tell me your plan"

"Ok so look my idea is to tease her.... sexually....like try to kiss her, make out with her......sex with her....but just to tease her not in real ok.....everyday, every night tease her....and look I don't care if you beat her....cause....I don't believe in love or care or any fucking thing anymore.....after that fucking bitch.....ok so this was my plan"

"So you like I should pretend to kis---"

"Nah nah....that thing only me and Jungkook will do.....you just have to help us...like send her to one of us for some work and with that chance we can tease her. And between that you can do whatever you want to....Jungkook will you help me?"

"Of course only for hyung"

"Taehyung....how's my plan?"

"Hmm......ok we'll work on it from today only. Nice idea Jimin"

I really liked it. No women wants to be treated like this. Ahh my Jimin....you are the best.

"How's the food hyung?"

"Hmm not like Jin's food...he food is better than this and please do me a favour"

"What?"

"Kill the manager and all the staff here"

They both looked at each other.

"But why Taehyung?"

"Cuz I don't like it here"

"Ok Taehyung"

"When are we going back to Seoul?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know....when are we going Taehyung?"

I thought for a moment.

"Hmm....after 2 days"

"Ok"

"Ok so Taehyung, Jungkook....I hope you both are ready for the plan"

"YES!!"

And we bumped fists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇🏻
Thank you💜💜