Cockroach

You woke up again without Taehyung beside you. You deeply sighed.

'I don't know till when it will continue' you thought and left to take a shower. As you came back some clothes were already placed on the bed. You wore them.

After that you applied some lotion on your soft chubby cheeks

After that you applied some lotion on your soft chubby cheeks. You squzeed them. Then applied a little red lip gloss.

Author: girls don't lie. Do you have chubby cheeks😊😊 Cuz I have, do you?

Then went downstairs and saw everyone running from here and there in hurry. Some on calls, some with lots of papers.

"What's going on with them?" You said to yourself and went in the kitchen. Breakfast wasn't ready. No body made it. You came out and saw Jin.

"Jin oppa--"

"Not now Y/n I'm really busy" he said but you held his hand and stopped him.

"Wait oppa why are you all in such hurry? And you guys didn't even had breakfast? What's going on?" You frowned as he tried so get out of your grip.

"Not now Y/n--"

"JIN WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Someone shouted. Jin quickly got free. While running he said.

"Eat whatever you wanna eat bye" and ran away. You sighed and confused. You looked up and saw Jungkook and Jimin coming from each side, talking on phones while looking at the papers.

"Yes that's right"

"Nope that's not right"

"AHHH!!!" They bumped their heads and fell. You gasped.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" They said looking at each other.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"JIMIN!!!!"

"COMING!!!" They got up and ran away. Leaving you dumbfounded. You were about to go back when Joon came from upstairs. He ran down the stairs and missed one step and slipped. Your eyes widen. But he doesn't mind and ran away.

"What the fuck is going on with these boys!!" You said and went back. You checked the cupboards and saw a cereal box which you used to eat when you were a kid. You happily took them and decided to eat cereals today. You filled the bowl with cereals and then poured milk. You loved them because they aren't sweet at all. You ate them while watching Train To Busan movie.

You fell in love with the main lead the first time when you saw him years ago.

"I can never get bored by watching this movie" you said to yourself and happily ate. Then still feeling hungry you cut some fruits and made a yummy fruit salad.

Author: I love fruit salad🤤🤤

Y/n: not for you(pouts)

Author: I can make my own😒bye