Stare

I felt something on my face. I opened my eyes found myself in Tae's arms but I thought I embraced him last night so how I'm...

Author: Just shut the fuck up. Let me conectarte.

And saw Tae showering me with kisses. He then looked at me and smile.

"Good morning my bear" he said. I chuckled.

"Good morning" the thing I love in the morning is that I always wake up and see Tae first then he give me a morning and the most important thing. His deep voice. Ahh fuck. I can die for it.

(Suga be like: ok then die)

For sometime we stayed like that only. In each others arms.

"Hmm....shall we get ready? Today I have to go hospital and YOU are going to drop me ok" I said.

"Hmm....ok" he said. I then got up and was going to take a bath.

Author: who takes a bath just after you woke up huh😒 the first thing we do is......😁😁

Y/n: (grittes teeth) Author....I think you forgot something

Author: What?

Y/n: THAT ITS A FUCKING FF. AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WRITING IT.

Author: 😂😂fuck you😑

"Are gonna take a bath?" Tae asked.

"First I'll.....brush and then hoona take a bath" I said.

"Let's take a bath together" he said. I could feel the heat on my cheeks.

"N-No" I said and quickly locked the bathroom door from inside.

On the other hand Taehyung chuckled.

"Don't worry baby. Soon I'll get want I want" he smirked.

After that you came out of the bathroom in a robe.

Author: the robe it till you knees

Y/n: what--

Author: FUCKING SHUT UP. ITS MY FUCKING FF. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU.

So as you came out Taehyung looked at you. Your sexy sexy legs😏😏you were dry your hair with a towel when he back hugged you. You felt a ting in your chest cuz it doesn't seemed like a hug but something else. He held the belt of your robe. Your eyes widen. You turned and faced him. You used the towel se a shield.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" You asked.

"I'm trying to open your robe" he said straight and forward. I knew it but didn't expect him to say it in once. You were SPEECHLESS. He came towards you but you were frozen. He bend at your level and smiled at you. He kissed on your lips and left. After he left you cover you face with your hands.

Aish this feeling. I'm loving it. I have never felt like this before.

You were so happy that you were smiling like an idiot and jumping like a......not a baby but like a babo(idiot). You bit your lips while thinking about him. And when you looked up you got extremely shocked, flustered and embarrassed at the same time.

Taehyung was standing there looking at you the whole time. He was trying to control his laugh. You really got embarrassed and looked here and there.

"Yaaa Taehyung go away" you said shyly.

"You love that feeling right?" He asked smiling. I looked at him.

"I can make you feeling more than that" suddenly his face got a change of a physcopath. Looking at me weirdly. Big eyes and a little creepy smile on his lips. That made me feel weird. The way he stared at me gave me uneasy chills.

(Similar to this) (his physcopath stare)

"T-Tae you should go a take....a bath" I calmly said.

"Oh...um yeah I'll ok" he said and left. This time for real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment🙏🙇

Thankyou so much for 60 followers🙇🙇💜💜😊