ch.34 wrong trigger

3rd pov

It has been two weeks from returning of the students and the teachers with izuku, in first day of there returning, izuku had to explain what happened in France for Sophie, and then went to todoroki's household to discuss the sudden engagement.

In that day

We see izuku calmly sipping his tea while shoto was beside him who was sweating, shoka was trying to hold her laughs, rei was smiling sweetly, and enji......well, enji had a pissed off face, as he said in a calm voice but the feeling you could get was different "so....you engaged my son to the princess of France, only so you could get away with your old mistakes safe?".

Izuku put his cup down and smiled while saying "that's one way to put it, but it's okay, they both have the same feeling and and even agreed to it!" Enji sighed from this and said "fine, but anything happen, you're the responsible for this!!".

Izuku smiled and said "then why don't we celebrate with your son engagement?" As he lifted and showed a whole Sake bottle, he smiled wider while enji facepalmed as he said "don't tell me you just came here to drink" izuku didn't respond, only smiled.

Present time

After izuku visit, he always go to lab after class or after school, some had some question as mina and toru went and asked about him in teachers room, mina saw aizawa and asked him "hi, aizawa-sensei? I was wondering where's Mr.verde? He always disappear when the bell rang" aizawa put down some papers he was looking at them

He looked at both of them and said "you'll find him in the lab of support course, he always go there buy no one knows what he's doing and no one dare to ask and question what he's doing there" as toru and mina thanked him and went to there.

When they arrived, they opened the door and saw izuku was sitting on a chair while working on something, mina was the first to say anything "uhm.....Mr.verde?" Izuku looked up and said "oh? Why hello there young ladies, what seem the problem" toru said "well.....we were worried since you always disappear after the class and we couldn't see you after the bell everytime".

Izuku got up and went to the other direction which his back is the direction of the thing he was working on to get a cup of water and replied "I am flattered that you care for me, but don't worry about it, it's nothing" mina went to look at what was izuku was working on.

She saw a gun-like which got her interest, she picked it and was pointing at things around while asking "hey, Mr.verde? What is this gun for?" Izuku looked back and saw she was pointing at things, izuku eyes were wide open as he yelled "put that down!!, it's dangerous and still under test!!!".

Mina flinched by the sudden raise of voice which made the gun slip from here hand which made it shot a laser and broke the gun, the laser bounced from all of the metal and reflected surfaces, until it was about to hit toru but izuku moved fast and went in front the fire as it hit him.

As the air cooled down and both of the girl checked themselves to see if they are okay, when the confirmed it, they looked izuku direction only to be met with some clothes with something under it, when they went and tried to check it, but it moved wich made both of the girl scared, but except of there teacher come out, two emerald eyes come out than green eyes full of toxic and dead, messy green and black hair than organised hair, a small body that is beamed with childish vibes rather than a someone who no one dare to stand in his way.

Izuku was now younger than himself, as he looked around with confusion and spot the two girl and said "sorry, big sisters? Where am I and who are you two?" With a big cute eyes, both of the girls was taken back by that and said "we're doomed" as both of them looked at each other and looked back at the younger boy, mina couldn't take it anymore as she grabbed her phone and started to take pictures of him.

Toru looked at her and asked "what are you doing? Tacking pictures for what?" Mina smiled and said "for blackmailing him later" then they heard "blackmailing who?" As they looked behind them with surprise to be met with aizawa, mina covered izuku by her hight, aizawa saw that and asked "what's behind you?" She sweated and said "well......you see, we may have done something bad....".

Aizawa was confused as he raised an eyebrow while asking "how bad?" Izuku peeked behind her, when he saw aizawa he yelled while running to hug aizawa "uncle!!" As he hugged aizawa, aizawa was confused, mina said "that bad" aizawa sighed and said "we have to go to nezu, izuku come with me".

After a while

"So.....you're telling me that izuku was inventing something that look like a gun, and you looked at it then picked it to have a better look, when izuku saw this, he yelled to put it down, but it slipped from your hand and it shot izuku by something while he was protecting you, and you found him like that?" As nezu asked both of the girls, as both of them nodded.

In the room, there was only aizawa, izuku, nezu and both of the students, aizawa sighed and said "okay, both of you aren't in trouble so you two can go back to your classes, don't say anything to anyone when they ask you anything, say nezu had something to ask both of you, no more, no less" as both of them nodded and thank him while leaving.

Aizawa sighed and looked at izuku and said "drop the act" izuku was confused as he asked "what do you mean uncle?" Aizawa continued "when you were older, you left the yagi's and with a letter to all of us, explaining everything about your past, well, not all of it, but we saw the rest" izuku sighed and said "fine, so, what's the rest anyway?".

Aizawa went to him and lifted his shirt immediately, as the surgery scar was showed, izuku eyes were wide opened as of why they're knowing this, izuku covered him self and looked at both nezu and his uncle, he sighed and said with a low voice "what else.....what else do you know?" Aizawa didn't say anything, he kneeled then bowed as a apology way in Japan, as he was bowing while saying "I am sorry, I am so sorry that I didn't saw your pain, scars, even your true self".

Izuku was more confused as he asked "wh-.....what did I wrote in that letter exactly and where did I went after I left that you act like that?" Aizawa looked at nezu then looked back at izuku and said "first, we need more people to talk to you, But what is your age exactly?" Izuku replied "10 years" aizawa shaked his head and said "no, I mean what's the last thing your remember".

Izuku thought about and the air around him changed, aizawa noticed as nezu noticed too, izuku eyes was filled with rage and disgust, as he replied with venom in his voice "since I confessed everything in the letter then......the last thing I remember is that izumi said to me to kill myself by throwing myself from a roof".

When aizawa heard that, he sighed and thought 'that complicates the situation more', izuku looked at nezu and said "if what uncle is saying then........can I have a chess match with you?" With sparkle showed in his eyes, nezu chuckled and grabbed his chess board from his desk and said "why not?" As they started playing, aizawa started to call the other people.

After a while

As the opened to reveal Alfred, enji, rei, katsumi, masaru, shoto, shoka, katsuki and katsumi to come in, as they heard "what a wonderful game!!! I really want to play with you again, even though I won and then you won, it was really amazing game!!!" As all of them looked at the source of the young voice until they saw izuku playing chess, young version of izuku.

All of then were surprised by that state of izuku, izuku looked back as he saw them, he smiled when he saw his uncles and aunties, but when he saw the others he had a face of disgusting face by them, but when he saw Alfred, he was confused as of why that robotic drone knows him.

Izuku said "what's th-" aizawa cut him off "there's still more" izuku was confused as the door opened again, but this time, the yagi's went inside, when they saw izuku, they were confused while izuku........well, disgust is a weak word, izuku looked at aizawa said "you said people, not scumbags" aizawa sighed as he expected that.

_________________________________________

And that's for this time, hope to see you again next time.