Chapter 6

*Sonia's POV*

After everyone finished their choclate chip pancakes I got a text from Hayes. 

H- Hey um wanna hang out?

S- Sure :)

H- Can we hang out at your place?

S- Yeah my parents are leaving in a bit can you be here in 45 minutes?

H- Sure see you then.

*40 minutes later*

"SONIA!!!!!!!"

"YEAH?" 

"Come down here me and your dad are leaviing!"

"Okay!"

I ran down the stairs and tripped. " Why are you so clumsy?" My dad said while picking my up from the ground. " I'm not clumsy it's just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies, and the wall gets in the way." "Sure." My mom said rolling her eyes. "Anyways me and your dad are leaving." "Okay. Bye love you guys be safe." "Okay bye love you too. Don't do anything stupid!" "I won't." "Good. Love you." I closedthe door and ran back up to my room. I played some music and heard my favourite song, Think out loud by Ed Sheeran. I started to sing a long, and when the song was over I heard clapping in the back ground. I turned around to see it was Hayes. 

" Oh my god how long have you been standing there??"

"Ever since the song started. I never knew you sang." 

"Hayes everyone sings."

"No but I mean you sing good... You know what I know what I mean!"

"Eeh I don't really sing. "

"Yeah you do. You sing all the damn time with Your "Ghetto Harmony friends"."

"Heheh I guess your right. But still don't scare me like that."