Chapter 9

*Hayes POV* 

Omg they just walked in on us e-e. I'm soo glad Sonia changed the subject. They went downstairs to the living room while I went to go make some popcorn. I over heard Sonia say that she enjoyed the kiss.

"Hey the popcorns done!" I said sitting on the couch next to Lauren.

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Sonia asked grabbing popcorn. 

"Ooooh what about The Conjuring!!" They all said 

"Okay Chrisalma can you set it up I'll go get pillows and blankets for us." Sonia said walking away

Sonia came back with a bunch of pillows and blankets for each couch. 

"Oh lets go change in to some pjs!" Elizabeth said

We all agreed. 

"Hey Hayes! Do you need some Pjs???" Sonia yelled from upstairs

"Yes please!" I yelled back

"Here you can borrow some of Joseph's!" 

(Btw Joseph is Sonia's older brother he's Nashs age he is also with his girlfriend while their parents are gone)

"Okay." 

She gave me some basketball shorts and a Nike shirt. Anyways 5 minutes later everyone came to the living room wearing pjs.  

"Ready?" Sonia said playing the movie

"Yup" we all said

Sonia and I sat on one couch while the others are on the floor cuddled up with each other. I could tell Sonia was scared because everytime something scary popped up she buried her face in my chest.

"It's fine I'll protect you from the ghosts." I said laughing

"Good." Sonia said lifting her head up and laughing.

After the movie ended I saw Sonia sleeping on my chest. Everyone else had fallen asleep on the floor.  "I love you." I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I felt my eye lids get heavier and heavier.