Chapter 3

*Elizabeth's POV*

Hayes and Sonia looked like ther was something going on between them. Sonia seemed diffrent but it was a good different. Her eyes twinkled when she was around Hayes. They are sooo cute together i think they would make a good couple. I like Nash. I have liked him ever since I met The Griers. That was quite some time ago I was like in 1st grade when I met them soo yeah.. I should ask Sonia to talk to him for me. I mean she has known him ever since she was younger.

"Hey um Sonia can I talk to you?" I said awkwardly

"Sure what's up"

"Can you talk to Nash for me? I mean I like him."

"Oh I know it's pretty obvious and you told me."

"But I mean I want to like go on a date with him"

"Oohhh okay yeah sure I'll talk to him for you."

"Thanks Sonia."

"No problem."

*Sonia's POV*

Aww Elizabeth wants to go on a date with Nash how cute. Oooh what if we went on a double date. I mean Hayes did say he loved me. I'll talk to the boys about it.

"Hayes?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Nash likes Elizabeth?"

"Omg he won't shutup about her. >.<"

"Do you think we can set the two of us together like on a double date? I mean if it's fine with you that we go on a date."

"Ooh yeah i think we can arrange that. I think a double date sounds nice."

"Okay so when do you want to go?"

"What about... Tommorrow night at 7?"

"Sounds good tell Nash and I'll tell Elizabeth."