Chapter 23

As you can see I get a lot of outfit inspirations from My Queen Mahgony Lox. I love her style 😍. Have you heard her new song Boom? Whatcha think about it? I love it. What about Fifth harmony's Worth It? Girl I love it 😆. I'm sick right now ;-; Boo you whore. (Mean Girls reference) sorry. I am on summer vacay!! Ever since May 22? YASS I'm going to Cali this Saturday and leaving next Saturday 😊TO THE STORY!!

Sonia's POV
Today is the day we hang out with Fifth freakin Harmony 😱. I still can't believe this is happening. I did loose curls in my hair and changed into the outfit above. It was 9:05. When everyone was told to meet at the lobby. We met up, got on the bus, and drove to Anaheim. It didn't take long. It probably took 45 minutes. We stood at the gates and got wristbands and we entered the park.
"Ok guys I'm trusting you. You get to walk around and ride in this park ONLY. This is a treat. If you guys mess this up we don't go on any field trips. We will meet here sharply at 7:23pm! No later. I hope all of you have brought your money. We will be joined by the other schools shortly. So go get in line before it gets packed.Be careful! And have fun!!" Ms Jeanette said smiling.
"To the castle!!" I yelled as Julian, Elizabeth, Chrisalma, and I ran to the castle. We arrived at the castle and we were out of breath.
"I feel like this is a dream." Julian said in aw.
"I know huh." I said looking around. I looked everywhere and spotted 5 gorgeous ladies. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped. The others saw what I was looking at and did the same. They noticed us looking at them and they smiled. Camila and Ally ran towards us and gave us a hug.
"Aww you guys are even cuter up close." Ally said squeezing us.
"You guys are even prettier in real life." I said with a shocked tone.
"Aww thanks guys." They cooed.
"So you guys are mini us." Dinah said laughing.
"How old are you guys?" Normani asked.
"I'm 13." I said smiling.
"I'm 12." Julian grinned.
"13." Chrisalma said smiling.
"I'm 13 too." Elizabeth said grinning.
"Aww I remember when I was 13." Lauren said looking up in the air.
"There's no flashback." I said laughing.
"In my mind there is just use Imagination." Lauren said moving her hands in a rainbow motion.
We giggled and walked towards the rides. We went around the whole park surprisingly fast. It was 2:45 when we walked around the whole park.
"Follow us we have a surprise for you guys." Ally said jumping up and down.
"Okay?" We said smiling.
We followed closely behind them and were leading to a stage. No way... There were 5 microphones and 5 microphone stands. Are we going to perform or are they?
"We have a show here later today." Dinah beamed.
"I didn't hear about." Julian said confused.
"Yeah it's a private concert. For people who are invited." Camila said.
"Oh that's probably why." Julian said in a soft voice.
"You guys wanna see us perform?" Lauren asked.
"Yes!!" We all yelled.
"The schools will be watching actually. And a couple of celebs." Normani said sassily flipping her hair.
We laughed and sat in the front seats as they did a sound check. PING. I looked at my phone and saw Hayes was calling me. I got up and walked outside.
"Hello?" I asked as I picked up.
"Hey where are you?" Hayes asked
"Oh crap. I'm at a stage. We met up with the girls and they invited us to watch them perform. I'm sorry Hayes." I said sadly.
"Oh it's fine. I'll go with my friends. Um by any chance do you need 2 other girls?" Hayes asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You only have 3 people in your group don't you need 2 more?"
"Oh yeah!"
"I know 2 girls who have amazing voices. I'm sure they'd love to be in your group." Hayes said. I could some how tell he was smiling.
"Yes! We need them. Tell them to meet me by the stage." I told Hayes.
"Ok The stage towards the middle of the park?" Hayes asked.
"Yeah. Can they meet me now?" I asked.
"I'll ask them. I'll give them your number." Hayes said
"Okay thank you so much love you." I said
"No problem. Love you too." Hayes said hanging up. I walked back inside. Julian and the others were onstage talking to the girls. When the doors closed they all looked at me and smirked.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Talking to your Hubby Bubby?" Dinah smirked.
"Yeah." I said laughing.
"Awww. About what?" Normani cooed.
"That's knows 2 girls who can be our Normani and our Ally." I said smiling.
"Really?!?" Elizabeth yelled.
"Yeah." I grinned jumping on stage.
"Who are they?" Julian asked
"Not a clue." I said
"Oh." Elizabeth said
"But Hayes said they'll meet us here." I said. My phone pinged and I saw a message from an unknowned number.