Chapter 11

* Sonia's POV*

Hmmm what to wear what to wear. Oooh I know! I picked out a crop top that said "Meow" a black skater skirt, white converse and brown small purse. For my hair i just put in a pony tail (Btw: My hair color is dark brown not blonde so ignore the blonde hair in the picture xP) I got  text from Hayes he said he went home to go get ready. I told Elizabeth to get ready. Julian and Chrisalma decided to go visit our friends Laura and Merary while Elizabeth and I went on our date. 

*30 minutes later* 

"Elizabeth come on!!!!!!!!! Hayes just texted me him and Nash are coming in 5 minutes!!!" I yelled

"Hold on I need to put on my makeup!" She yelled from the bathroom

"Oh crap! I forgot to touch of my makeup!" I yelled runing towards the restroom. Ehh it doesn't look that bad o-e I fixed my mascara and put on eyeliner. Right when I finished the door bell rang. I ran downstairs and opended the door.

"Hey guys! Come in, come in." 

"Wow you look nice" Hayes said

"Thanks Grier you don't look bad yourself." I said smiling. He began to blush.

"Aww is little Hayes blushing?" Nash said teasing him 

"Stop dude." Hayes raised his voice

"Damn. Sorry" Nash said

"Where's Elizabeth?" Nash asked

"Oh um she should be down any minute. I'm going to go check on her." I said running up stairs.

"Elizabeth hurry they're waiting for us! Wow that outfit suits you." I said smiling

"Thanks. You look cute." She said

She wore a black crop top that said "too cool for school" with a white skater skirt and black vans, with her hair to the side and a black bow. We walked down stairs and felt eyes burned on us. 

"Well I'm ready." Elizabeth said as we walked out the door. 

"Wow you look great." Nash said smiling

"Thanks you too." Elizabeth said blushing