PART 1: "I'm an introvert, just so you know."

---(MUSIC SCORE: SHUT UP AND DANCE - WALK THE MOON at 00:47) The scene starts in a June wedding where the groom's troop and bride's squad are all on stage for a dance battle - basically a dance number from the entourage. It's Blake and Ally's wedding so it's definitely a dinner-dance party. And then the scene shifts to Ally tossing her bouquet and Sophie catches it. Beside her are Rocky and Lana (Taylor's girl) and the other bridesmaids - giggling. And so Sophie was called onstage along with the guy who caught the garter - Rain. The gang won't stop cheering because the couple are really meant to be. It's a simple garden wedding with very limited guests since they are still observing strict health protocols after the pandemic. Syd and Rocky crashed on the couch with Max and AG.

Syd: Well that's too bad. (pulls Rocky) We didn't get the bouquet and the garter.

Rocky: (chuckles and leans on Syd) It's fine, Love. Look at them, they look so adorable.

Max: Rain and Sophie have been together since senior high. I believe it's time for them to finally tie the knot. (drinks whisky)

AG: Totally agree.

---Max's phone rings. He cancels it and throws his phone on the table. He seems pissed.

Rocky: Hey. 'You alright? You seem a bit off these past few days.

Max: Yeah well...(sighs) my ex won't stop calling me. She's forcing me to meet up.

Syd: Hold on. Ex as in your ex - Lisa?

---Max nods.

Syd: I thought she flew to Japan before the pandemic?

Max: (nods) Yep and now she said she's flying back here.

AG: Maybe she just wants a good talk. Things didn't really end up well between you guys, right?

Max: Yeah but...(exhales) I don't know I mean...I already moved on and- (drinks whisky).

Syd: Well just...give her the benefit of the doubt man. AG might be right. Besides, she's not yet back in the US so don't stress over it.

Rocky: (holds his hand) Hey. You'll be fine. (smiles)

---Max smiled. After partying, most of them have their own dates. Syd and Rocky decided to stay in their hotel room for one more night. Max and AG hung out with them for a while since they don't have dates that night. The guys already removed their suits and ties. Rocky changed to her PJs. And then she joined guys who were enjoying a bottle of wine in the living area.

Rocky: Hey you guys, if you're still driving then don't drink too much. (Gets a glass)

AG: Yes ma'am.

Syd: (pulls her closer) Tired, Love?

Rocky: Oh I'm good. My feet just hurt. Those heels are not so nice to me. (Leans on Syd's shoulder)

---Syd kisses her head.

AG: Why look at you two. Doing good so far? (Drinks wine)

Syd: Yeah I mean, we discover something new about each other every day, we got lots of similarities and (looks at Rocky) we got lots of differences, but we manage to accept them. (Smiles) And we try and change the worst ones little by little.

Rocky: (nods) Mm-hm. This guy is such a baby. (Pinches his nose)

AG & Max: (groans) Ugh!

AG: Too sweet, can't handle it.

---The couple laughed.

AG: But seriously, I'm happy to see you guys going steady.

Max: Me too. (Winks at them)