imagine 13

😝imagine😝

kurtis wants to ask you to prom☺️. he doesn't know how though🤨. you're the most popular person in school and he's just an outcast🥺. little does he know, you're in love with him too😱. you want him too ask you so bad but he "probably doesn't like me"💔.

*2 days later😐*

"hey y/n?" kurtis says shyly (blushing too obvs)🥰. "h-hey kurtis" you say blushing😊.
"can i ask you something?"🧐. "oh anything kurtis😜" "d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d" "SPIT IT OUT LOSER🤣" the most popular jock, drew, says 🤡. "shut up drew!" you say madly😡. "anyways, carry on kurtis❣️" "d-do you w-want to go to p-prom with m-me?" he said hopefully🙏. "YES OF COURSE KURTIS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!" 🫀.

*prom night 🏳*

"you look perfect y/n." kurtis says, blushing👅 "you t-to, kurtis" *you walk into the gym and start to dance with kurtis😍. a slow song comes on and you start to dance with him* "y/n, you're so beautiful. i think i love you🥰🥰❣️❣️🥺🥺💞💞" "i think i love you too kurtis🥺🥺🥰🥰💞💞❣️❣️"

you and kurtis get married 4 years later and have 3 beautiful kids. caylub, barthalemew, and luke.

you live together until you die peacefully at an old age, your kids all grown up, and your husband kurtis right by your side.

—————————————————-

that was good bros. anyways, happy late pride😝, comment if you think my wife should come back!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺🥺💞💞💞💞💞❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️ ily all!!!