Character Information

Name: Kei Ragnvindr

Name: Kei Ragnvindr

Background:

His family formerly holds a prestigious reputation at the Empire but his father decided to retire and settle down to a village. His father met the love of his life and had a child named Kei. Kei lived a very peaceful and happy life. Until one day, the forces of destruction destroyed his hometown while his parents sacrificed their lives to protect their only son.

At the brink of death, he awakened to the garden where the Goddess Serrass resides. The goddess gave him the power to inherit one of the heroes from the past. However, this hero is a hero no one ever talked about as the deeds of this hero were rarely written at the request of the said hero itself. 

Likes: His parents, wind, cooking, staring at the blue sky. Sunrise and sunsets.

Dislikes: Evil, lies, rain.

Kei's Hero

Name: Arthur Pendragon

Background:

The leader of the Knights of the Round Table and the wielder of the Sacred Sword of the Planet. He also fought the forces of destruction in the past and is said to have fought alongside with Eunomia and Genius.

Special Abilities: Hero Communication, Mana Burst, Seal of the Dragon.

Weapons:

Excalibur, the Sacred Sword of the Planet, Arthur's signature sword. It is said that there are 13 seals placed upon the sword and those seals can be broken depending on the situation of the battle. Once seven or more seals are released, it will be able to unleash it's full power.

Rhongomyniad, the lance that shines in the ends of the world. Said to be the anchor of the world to the Mystery of the Gods. It is not inferior nor superior to Excalibur itself. Also, there are also 13 seals placed on to lance but all seals can be released at anytime allowing the wielder to unleash it's full power.