Chapter Five

This is gonna be a simple chapter to try and get me back into writing and so I can give you guys the content I want to. I need to rewatch the movie tbh. Enjoy!

╔════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════╗

I looked up and saw none other than Stu. He looked worried which felt odd considering that even though I didn't know him long, he seemed to just always have a smile on his face and a playful attitude. Before I had a chance to answer, Tatum started.

"What do you think? She nearly got killed last night and then the media swarmed her today!" She seemed exasperated that Stu dared ask how I was and it made me chuckle softly.

"He's fine for asking." I reassured her before turning to Stu. "I'm just tired. Paranoid. The usual that comes with someone breaking into your house after taunting you on the phone." I was honest with how I felt, opting to tell him instead of just saying I was fine and moving on. He nodded sympathetically. Even though he couldn't relate he could imagine the mental pain.

Sidney smiled, surprised at the fact that I actually told what I was feeling. It would have been easier to say I was fine and move along. "What did he even ask you?" Stu questioned. I didn't notice Billy send him a death glare while silently praying I wasn't paying close attention to what he said. Lucky for me, and unlucky for him, I was. I raised my eyebrow. "How did you know it was a guy?" I questioned curiously. I didn't really think he had any involvement and it was more to tease him. Stu froze for a second before rebutting. "Well just from the way whoever it is acts, I would think they were a guy." He nonchalantly responded. Tatum raised her eyebrow. "Are you saying it couldn't have been a girl?" She sounded offended. I couldn't tell if it was real or just being playful.

Stu shrugged. "Didn't say it couldn't have been. It's just my professional opinion." He grinned at his last sentence. Tatum rolled her eyes. "A girl would probably not be caught so quick. We know how to get blood out quite easily." I giggled and watched as the wheels turned in Stu's head while he figured out what she meant. It clicked and he laughed causing Tatum to roll her eyes again but smile nonetheless.

"I can't believe Casey is dead." I sighed. As I said, I never was close to her since I had just started the school but she always was friendly to me. "She probably deserved it." Billy quietly piped up. I almost didn't catch it amongst the loud chatter of the hallway. Sidney heard since she was standing next to him and smacked his arm. "The hell do you mean 'she deserved it'?!" Sidney seemed angry. I couldn't blame her. What gave me any more right then Casey to live, much less be killed? "She was never anything but nice to me-" "Yeah but you only talked to her a couple times." Billy interjected. I sighed. He did have a point. Not that it would make me agree that she deserved death. "Still." I said and crossed my arms. The warning bell rang signaling there was five minutes till class started. I turned to my locker and started to get everything together. Billy and Sidney headed off, presumably to their homeroom. I wasn't much for conversation so Tatum and Stu made their way off to do whatever it was that they were doing.

Though, something in the back of my mind kept nagging me that the incident wasn't a one time thing.