Chapter 2

Aiyanah's POV

Me and Jack walked to class together and he was really quiet so I stopped and pulled out a Monster for us to share. His eyes instantly widened. He grabbed the can out of my hand and twisted off the lid and took a big gulp, then handed me the can. We walked in the door and we both sat at a table together. Our teacher Mrs. Murphy started class. Jack and I just messed around almost all period and talked about how much worse we will be when Mike and Nate come back from there family vacation. The bell rang and I had the next class with Jack, Sam and Johnson. Jack and I met up with Johnson by the vending machine and Jack bought me pretzels and we walked to class. I saw Sam and Rylee arguing, I felt bad because I had a small bit of happiness seeing them argue. But in my defense Rylee bullies me behind Sam's back, so its okay. I sat down at my desk and Jack sat to my right and Johnson to my left. Sam walked in soon after and sat in front of me. I got a text from Sam.

Sammy Boii: Me and Rylee broke up.

Me: Oh Sammy I'm sorry

Sammy Boii: Will u and the jacks come over.

Me: Yes of course

Sammy Boii: K cool

After School

I met Jack and Johnson at Jacks jeep and asked if we could hang with Sam too since him and Rylee broke up. "For sure man, sounds good to me" Johnson said while glancing at Jack. "Sounds fine to me" Jack said. We all climbed in Jack's jeep. I sat in the passanger side and Johnson sat in the back.

Jack's POV

I was a little sad that Aiyanah wanted to hang with Sam but the dude broke up with his girlfriend. I laid my hand on top of Aiyanah's and she didn't minded at all because we're really close. She started singing Or Nah by The Weekend to me and Johnson. "Imma make you scream my name, Imma make you glad you came." It was such a turn on to hear her sing that verse she was biting her lip and making eye contact with me. We got to Sam's house and walked in "Yo Sam where you at bro." I yelled. Sam walked up stairs from the basement and motioned for us to come downstairs. I knew what we were gonna do and I was happy.