Chapter 3

Aiyanah's POV

We were gonna smoke and I was ok with it because I smoked with the boys a lot, so I wasn't uncomfortable about smoking around them. Sam lit a joint and took a pretty big hit and then handed it to Johnson, who then passed it to me and I passed it to Jack. This cycle kept going till Sam finished the joint. We were so high so the four of us took a nap. I was the first to wake up, and I was on Jacks chest we were cuddling. I sat up and tried thinking of what happened when Jack woke up. "Hey just so you know so your not freaking out about what happened we only cuddled we didn't do anything else." I was really relieved when I heard him say that. "Ok cool." I hugged him when Johnson and Sam woke up. "Hey do you guys want to go and get some food." I asked considering I was starving. "Ya I'm starving." Johnson says while picking up Jacks keys and tosing them to him. We got in Jack's jeep and we got into town. "I want pizza." I say whining to Jack. "Yas that sounds amazing." Sam says enthusiastically. We got to a pizza parlor and we ordered two large pizzas. Me and Sam shared one and the Jacks shared the other. Sam kept taking my jalapeños, so I slapped is hand with the menu. That was not the smartest idea because we're in a booth so, Sam grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him and whispered " Best Friends share food." And started poking my sides. I get close to Sam and whisper "Food before friends." And send him a cheesy smile. We left the restaurant and I started singing Best Mistakes by Ariana Grande and once the rap came up Sam and Johnson started rapping it. When the rap was over me and Jack started sing together. "Cause your the best mistake I've ever made but we hold on hold on." I was stunned by how good me and Jack sounded together. "Wow we sounded amazing." Jack and I said at the same time. I started to blush. We got to my house and since my parents are business people there almost never home, so I asked the boys to spend the night. They all said yes. They stay over a lot so I have 3 dressers dedicated to extra clothes for the boys. When we walked in I went to my room and changed. When I walked out Jack asked if I wanted to watch a movie. "Ya sure." "Cool. What movie the Lion King 2 or Nemo." "The Lion King 2 of course." It's my favorite movie I watch it all the time(and its on vhs). Jack put the movie on while Sam made popcorn and Johnson and I brought out blankets to use. The movie was starting and I sat on one couch with Jack while Johnson and Sam shared the other couch. I leaned my head on Jacks shoulder and he put his head on top of mine.