Chapter 4

Jack's POV

Aiyanah laid her head on my shoulder and I was really flattered by that. I then laid my head on hers and just watched the movie. I was glad that we were together I've liked Aiyanah since Freshman year but, I'm afraid if we date that we won't be friends anymore and I can't sacrifice that. We have been friends since kindergarten and we are to close. "Jack?" "Ya, what's up." I say scooting closer to her. "I'm so happy that I have you three amazing boys in my life. I love you." "I love you too Princess." I said while pulling her into a tight grip.

Sam's POV

While we were watching the movie I overheard Aiyanah say I love you to Jack and then him call her princess. My heart sunk, I've liked Aiyanah since Freshman year. But, Jack told me that he liked her and I didn't want to be a bad friend so I tried to stop liking her but I can't. After the movie was over we went upstairs to her room. She has a huge bed and since we are all so close all 4 of us slept in her bed. I was on the left side, Aiyanah was next to me then Jack, and then Johnson on the right. Aiyanah was so tired she laid her head on my bare chest and cuddled into me. It felt so good to have her in my arms. I feel right to sleep.

Morning

Aiyanah's POV

I woke up cuddling with Sam it felt amazing to be in his arms. I turned to face the other way and saw Jack scrolling thru twitter. Sam tightened his grip and I turned to face him. "Morning." He said in his sexy morning voice. "Morning Sleepy." I said. Sam let go of his grip and went to my bathroom connected to my room. I sat up and grabbed my phone and scrolled thru twitter. I had a YouTube channel it was popular but not as popular as the boys. I followed some people and Sam walked out of the bathroom so I got up and walked in. I fixed my hair and stuff. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my bed and the boys weren't there. I grabbed my phone and walked down the stairs to see 3 boys sitting on my couch eating cereal.