Chapter 5

Jack's POV

Aiyanah looked good she was wearing spandex and a muscle tank. I realized I was staring at her butt, so I quickly snapped out of it. She came and sat by me. "Morning boys what do you want to do today." "Mall?" Johnson says.

Aiyanah's POV

"YAAASSS" I say while jumping up and down. "Well get ready and we'll go." Jack says laughing at me. I ran up the stairs and hopped in the shower. I came out in a different pair of spandex and a Perry the Platypus shirt when Sam walks in. "Cute" he said obviously being sarcastic. "Thank you." I throw back. I go over to my dresser and grab a pair of black leggings and a Westside sweatshirt that I stole from Jack. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun. I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs. Me and the boys walked out to my truck, I let Sam drive since I'm lazy. Johnson sat in front, Jack and I sat in the back. I had my hand on the middle seat when I felt Jack's hand on top of mine. I didn't know what to do so, I left my hand there. We got to the mall and the boys and I practically ran to the Vans store. We all own like every pair, but surprisingly we all found a pair we didn't own and the boys each got three shirts. I dragged the boys to Hot Topic. I bought a Teen Wolf Tri-symbol shirt, a poke ball pull over, and stich backpack. The boys then dragged me to the food court to get Taco Bell. After we ate we went back to my house.

Johnson's POV

We got to Aiyanah's house and we were all exhausted so we all laid on a couch and took a nap. I was the first to wake up so, I got up and went pee. I walked into the living room to see Aiyanah, Jack and Sammy watching Netflix. Aiyanah was in the middle of the boys, so I sat on the same side as Sam on the couch.