Chapter 1

Aiyanah's POV

It was the first day of school and its my junior year. I woke up and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Sam.

Sammy Boii: Morning A excited for the first day

Me: Ya I guess

Sammy Boii: Ok well I will be at ur house in 25 mins ok

Me: Kk

I locked my phone and set it on my night stand. I started getting ready and grabbed black leggings, a black Lion King t-shirt and a red and black flannel, with black, shiny Doc Martens. I put my hair in a ponytail and put a red flannel bow in. I went in my bathroom and put on some concealer, matte powder, mascara and a little liquid eyeliner. I walked out of my bathroom and saw Sam on my bed. I walked over and sat next to him. He pulled me into a hug and said "You are so not ready for junior year." I pulled away made eye contact with Sam then looked down and shook my head. "Hey look at me you will be fine we will have fun." Sam said while holding my shoulders. "Are you ready to go." I said while I grabbed my bag. Sam nodded and we walked out to his car.

At School

"Sammy" Sam's girlfriend Rylee said as we got out on his car. "Oh, Hi Aiyanah." Rylee says while sending me a fake smile. Mean while, mine and Sam's best friends Jack and Jack walk up.

Jack G's POV

"Aiyanah" I say as I pull her by her waist for a hug I sqeeze her tight because she is so amazing I want her to be mine. But, as Johnson says I'm "a pussy". " Hey Jack" she says while pulling away from my grip. I never wanted to let go. "Hey A do u want to hang after school with me and J." I say nervously rubbing my neck. "Ya sounds dope." I was so releaved when she said yes. "Alright, meet me and J at my jeep after school." "Sounds good bye I have to get to art." "Hey I have art want to walk together." I say biting my lip. "Cool, ya let's go bye Sam, later Johnson." She said before hugging them and us walking to class.

I have been so scared and hesitant to make this public because I don't have faith in my writing and I feel like this is never going to be good enough but whatever I like the route its going and I'm excited for what I'll write next.