05

The match started and Hinata was a nervous wreck. He made lots of mistakes that he even made the referee fall off from his chair.

And at the first set where Aoba Johsai is at a match point, 24-13 in their favour, Hinata was the one to serve. Even Sakiguchi felt nervous for the first year. And to be honest, he had not taken a single photo during the first set.

As soon as the referee blew his whistle, Hinata jumped as the ball flew out from his hand and he hit the ball, only to have it smack right onto the back of Kageyama's head.

He turned around and glared at Hinata as Tanaka and Tsukishima started laughing. Sakiguchi frowned as he watched Kageyama walked towards the tangerine and leaned in closer and started muttering in a dark tone.

Sakiguchi was about to walk towards the duo but stopped when Kageyama pointed at the court, "Get back to normal, you jackass!" Hinata was dumbfounded.

The first set ended and both teams were having a break. When Tanaka walked towards Hinata, the tangerine could only kneeled in shame. But in the end, Tanaka did say some good things which slightly encouraged the first year.

Sakiguchi only deadpanned when he heard Hinata kept calling Tanaka 'senpai'.

When the second set started and Kageyama send a toss to Hinata, he missed it. Thinking that Kageyama was going to shout at Hinata, however, the first year setter only apologized which shocked two members from the opposite team. Sakiguchi smirked slightly but no one saw that, except for the spectators from the second floor.

"Hey, who's that? Is he from Karasuno?"

"Probably. He's wearing their uniform."

"Is he even allowed to take pictures?"

"Not sure. But seeing that he's still there, I'm guessing he got permission."

"Eh~ We can't even do that."

"Ne, ne! Did you see his smirk?!"

"He looks so hot!"

"Do you think we could get his number?!"

Hearing the suspicious comments of him to getting his number, Sakiguchi clicked his tongue in annoyance before muttering, "Should have brought a hat or wore a hoodie."

For the next turn, Kageyama and Hinata was able to do the quick attack as Tsukishima commented, "There it is. The freak toss-and-spike." Sakiguchi, who heard him, could only sweat dropped. Soon, the spectators abrupt into shouts.

Sawamura called the duo as the team huddled up, which Tsukishima wasn't fond of, and let out a "Yosha!" Sakiguchi took this chance to take a few of their pictures.

The match soon continued and Sakiguchi continued taking both of the team's pictures. As he was snapping the camera, a text saying 'memory full' was shown on the screen. He clicked his tongue before checking the SD card saying it was only 2GB. "Damn it."

I really need to get cards with bigger storage. This is different from before. He quickly reached for his pocket and took out another SD card and swiftly switched them.

Even though he was switching the two, he kept his eyes on the match and saw Sawamura shouting at Kageyama and Tsukishima.

Soon, the second set was won by Karasuno and both teams went to have a break. Sakiguchi following along as he went to grab his own water. Sawamura and Ennoshita were talking to each other when Kageyama interrupted them saying the opposite setter isn't their main setter.

As he said those, squeals could be heard and Sakiguchi sighed, knowing who it was. Kageyama only widened his eyes when he saw his senior from Kitagawa Daiichi.